Make easy transactions from your Current/Savings Account-i (CASA-i) with the AFFIN ISLAMIC VISA Debit Card. Earn reward points which can be easily redeemed for a variety of lifestyle products. Some key benefits include:
- Internet banking facility for easy payments.
- Access to the internationally accepted Visa network.
Ideal for: Those who want a convenient and secure payment method for their transactions.
Key Features and Benefits
|Daily withdrawal limit||Default daily withdrawal limit is RM5,000. It can be increased to RM10,000.|
|Types of accounts||
|Reward Points||1 AFFIN Rewards point for every RM1 spent|
The debit card offers certain additional benefits, such as:
- Get easy cash from any AFFIN ISLAMIC ATMs.
- Set standing instructions for a regular transaction with a number of utilities and merchants.
- Enjoy pre-authorisation payment facility for fuel and hotel payments.
- Use the contactless pay service under MCCS and Visa to make payments at stores with the contactless payment service.
- Enjoy secure payments when shopping online through the 3D secure online shopping feature.
- Get the safety of Secure Chip and PIN technology for transactions above RM250.
Fees and Charges
|Balance Enquiry Fee via AFFINBANK ATM||No charge.|
|Withdrawal Fee via AFFINBANK ATM||No charge.|
|Withdrawal Fee via ATMs of other banks||
|MEPS Instant Transfer (IBFT) via ATM||
|Interbank GIRO Transfer||RM0.10 per transaction.|
|Cheque Book Request via ATM||
|Sales Draft Copy||RM10 per copy.|
|Overseas Transaction Conversion Fee||Exchange rate applicable as decided by Visa International on the date of processing. An additional 1% to be charged by AFFINBANK for all transactions.|
A minimum of 18 years of age is required in order to apply for the AFFIN ISLAMIC VISA Debit Card. Minors between 12 to 17 years of age can also apply for the card given a letter of indemnity is provided which has been signed by his/her parents or legal guardian.
Affin Islamic Visa Debit Card Promotions
- Get special rates on air tickets with Mitra Kembara Tours and Travels. Valid on bookings made till 20 December 2018. The travel period is validity till 30 March 2019.
- Get one free scoop of ice cream for any single purchase of RM10 and above at all Nelson’s ice cream outlets. This promotion is valid till 31 January 2019.
- Enjoy 10% off Tapestry Malaysia 5-course luxury dinner at Enfin by James Won. The promotion valid till 9 November 2018.
- Get 20% off all purchases of RM150 and above on Zalora online website. The offer is valid till 14 November 2018.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the debit card, you can download the application form from the AFFINBANK ISLAMIC VISA Debit Card page. Alternatively, you can also visit any AFFINBANK branch and submit the filled application form with the required documents.
AFFIN ISLAMIC Visa Debit Card provides a fast payment gateway for your AFFIN ISLAMIC Current/ Savings Account-i, and ensures that you have a hassle-free experience. Read all related terms and conditions before you apply for the card.
Q. Is there a validity associated with my debit card?
A. Yes. The AFFIN ISLAMIC Visa Debit Card is valid for a period of 5 years from the date of issuance.
Q. What should I do in the case of loss/theft of my debit card?
A. Contact AFFINBANK at 03-8230 2222 immediately upon discovering that the card is missing. If the card has already been used by then, a copy of a police report reporting the crime is to be submitted within 7 days of the unauthorized transaction.
Q. Are there any services for which the AFFIN ISLAMIC Visa Debit Card cannot be used?
A. It is advisable not to use AFFIN ISLAMIC cards for non-halal merchants, since the transaction may be closed at any point of time. The card will also not be applicable for the following merchants:
- Wig and toupee shops.
- Drinking places providing alcoholic beverages- bars, discotheques, cocktail lounges, taverns, and nightclubs.
- Beer, wine, liquor, and package stores.
- Cigar stores and stands.
- Dating and escort services.
- Dance halls, schools, and studios.
- Gambling transactions, including horse racing and dog racing.
- Government-owned lotteries (U.S region and other countries).
- Internet gambling.
Q. Can SMS services be activated on transactions made with this card?
A. Yes. As a security measure, AFFINBANK activates the SMS feature for your card automatically. The specific purchase amount over which SMSes will be sent can be changed by you by visiting any AFFINBANK branch.
Q. Can ATM withdrawals be made from local foreign banks in Malaysia?
A. Yes. Withdrawals can be made from ATMs of local foreign banks are Citibank, Standard Chartered, UOB, HSBC, and OCBC.
Q. Is there a limit to the amount that I can withdraw in one transaction?
A. Yes. A maximum of RM1,500 can be withdrawn at one time with your debit card.