Enjoy convenient and hassle-free transactions with the Alliance Hybrid AP Platinum Card-i. Get the benefits of secure banking from your Alliance Bank Current and/or Savings Account-i while using this card, and earn cashback on overseas spends. Some key benefits of the card include:
- Get 1.5% cashback of up to RM100 per month on overseas spending.
- Set your custom daily ATM and POS limit on the card.
Ideal for: Those looking forward to earning cashback on expenses during their overseas travel.
Key Features and Benefits
|Daily POS limit||Default limit of RM1,000. Extendable up to RM5,000.|
|Daily ATM limit||Default limit of RM3,000. Extendable up to RM10,000.|
|24 x 7 banking||Check account balance and transaction details via
|Cashback||1.5% on overseas expenses with a cap of RM100 per month.|
|Contactless Transaction Types||
|MyDebit Contactless and PIN payments||Available for payments with Malaysian merchants with the MyDebit facility.
The debit card offers certain additional benefits, as listed below.
- Enjoy the daily cumulative transaction limit of RM750 and daily transaction limit of RM250 with contactless payments.
- Change the daily ATM and POS limit upon contacting any Alliance Bank branch.
- Get access to over 1 million ATMs linked with MEPS or Cirrus facility.
- Enjoy the convenience of easy payment options with over 29 million Mastercard or MyDebit merchants located worldwide.
- Activate SMS alerts for any activity in your savings or current account.
- Enjoy pre-authorisation benefits while making fuel transactions in Malaysia.
- Activate and enjoy Card-not-Present (CNP) functions and forget carrying your debit card..
Fees and Charges
|MEPS cash withdrawal||
|Sales draft Retrieval Fee||RM20 per copy.|
|CIRRUS cash withdrawal||RM8 per transaction.|
|CIRRUS balance inquiry||RM1 per transaction.|
|Overseas Transaction Conversion Fee||Exchange rate applicable as decided by Mastercard or Visa International on the date of processing. An additional 1% to be charged by Alliance Bank for all transactions.|
How to Apply
Log in to the Alliance Bank Islamic Banking website. Fill in the details on the page and submit. A representative from the bank shall contact you after that and provide next steps in your debit card application.
Alliance Hybrid AP Platinum Card Promotions
- Get discounted movie ticket fares to up to RM12 at TGV cinemas while using the Masterpass by Mastercard. Valid only on tickets bought through the TGV Cinemas mobile app.
- Get a chance to win a Honda Civic 1.8S while using FPX to pay for services between 1 August 2018 and 31 October 2018. You can also win prizes worth RM300,000.
Alliance Hybrid AP Platinum Debit Card-i provides fast and secure payment options for all your local and international transactions. You can easily apply for the debit card online and enjoy access to your Alliance Islamic Current/Savings Account-i at any time. The card also serves a good alternative to cashback cards.
Q. What are the various types of SMS alerts available with the Alliance Hybrid AP Platinum Debit Card-i?
A. Upon activation, SMS shall be sent to the registered phone number for the following activities:
- Card-Not-Present, including online and mail order and telephone orders (MOTO).
- International & Local Contactless Pay.
- International POS (Point-of Sales) terminals.
- International Cash Withdrawal.
Q. What are the transactions that are supported with CNP and overseas transactions?
A. The following CNP and overseas transactions are supported upon activation:
- Online transactions.
- Auto debit/ recurring transactions.
Q. How can I opt for CNP and overseas transactions with this card?
A. You can submit requests for enabling CNP and overseas transactions at any Alliance Bank branch using the Service Request Form (SRF) via CRM or you can also contact 03-55169988 for immediate activation.
Q. What is minimum amount required for the pre-authorization of my debit card?
A. For fuel transactions at self-service pumps, a pre-authorization amount of RM200 is required, which shall be a temporary hold on the available balance in the deposit account before the fuel is filled. Within three days, the pre-authorization amount shall be returned and the actual amount shall be deducted from the account.
Q. I am not comfortable with the contactless payment feature. Can I disable it?
A. Yes. The contactless payment feature of your debit card can be disabled by contacting any of the Alliance Bank branches, or by contacting the customer care at 03-5516 9988.