This is a secure and advanced Master Debit card offered by Alliance Bank, Malaysia to help you enjoy a host of cashless services. The card can be your ideal companion to enjoy all the comforts of a cashless life; it is a hassle-free alternative to cash. It comes with attractive benefits like 15% cashback on your overseas spend, along with a number of other benefits.
Key features of Alliance Hybrid AP Platinum Debit Card
The Alliance Hybrid AP Platinum Debit Card comes with the following features:
- The card can be used in 180,000 MasterCard merchants in Malaysia.
- The card is accepted at more than 29 million merchants across the globe.
- The card works on all Alliance Bank ATMs as well as 12.000 MEPS ATMs and 1.4 million overseas Cirrus ATMs.
- Online shopping is allowed. You can shop online and pay securely.
- You can get 15% cashback on your overseas spending made with Alliance Hybrid AP Platinum Debit Card.
- You can withdraw RM1, 000, RM3, 000, RM5, 000 per day with this card.
- The daily limits of POS transactions include - RM0, RM1, 000, RM3, 000, RM5, 000.
Key benefits of Alliance Hybrid AP Platinum Debit Card
You can enjoy the following benefits with your Alliance Hybrid AP Platinum Debit Card:
- Get 1.5% Cash Back on overseas spend. The maximum amount offered per month is RM100.
- The Alliance Hybrid Account offers higher interest returns on your savings.
- You can choose your ATMs and decide your daily spending limit.
- This is a secure and convenient alternative to cash.
- Get free cheque book.
- You can withdraw cash at more than 12,000 MEPS ATMs in Malaysia.
- More than 29 million merchants across the world accept the Alliance Hybrid AP Platinum Debit Card.
Fees & Charges:
The following charges are applicable on Alliance Hybrid AP Platinum Debit Card:
|Type of Charges||Amount|
|Debit Card issuance||RM12.72|
|Debit Card annual charge||RM12.72|
|Debit Card replacement||RM12.00|
|CIRRUS balance inquiry||RM1.06|
|MEPS cash withdrawal||RM1.06|
|CIRRUS cash withdrawal||RM8.48|
*** Please note that all aforesaid fees & charges are subject to change by Alliance Bank at any time.