Enjoy the benefits of cashback and airport lounge access with the Alliance Hybrid PB Platinum Debit Card-i. Get maximum returns on your spends while enjoying secured and hassle-free payments with this card. Some of the major benefits include:
- 2% cashback of up to RM200 per month on overseas expenses.
- Access to Plaza Premium Lounges at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and KLIA 2.
Ideal for: Frequent international flyers looking for a debit card with good cashback features.
Key Features and Benefits
|Daily POS limit||Default limit of RM1,000. Extendable up to RM8,000.|
|Daily ATM limit||Default limit of RM3,000. Extendable up to RM10,000.|
|24*7 banking||Enjoy the benefits of any time banking through the following two methods:
|Cashback||2% cashback with a limit of RM200 per month on overseas expenses.|
|Contactless Transaction Types||
|MyDebit Contactless and PIN payments||Available for payments with Malaysian merchants with the MyDebit facility.
The debit card offers certain additional benefits, such as:
- Change the daily withdrawal limits on ATM and POS transactions upon contacting Alliance Bank.
- Make easy payments within the cumulative limit of RM 750 and daily transaction limit of RM250 with contactless payments.
- Pay conveniently with your debit card at over 29 million Mastercard or MyDebit merchants located globally.
- Get ready cash anywhere with access to over 1 million ATMs enabled with MEPS or Cirrus features.
- Enjoy the benefits of pre-authorisation for fuel transactions made in Malaysia.
- Activate SMS alerts for your card and get notifications for any activity in your current/savings account and card.
- Activate the Card-not-Present (CNP) facility and minimise the need to travel with your debit card.
- Be assured of secure payments due to mandatory 6-digit PIN which is required for all payments, excluding auto-debit and online transactions, made with this card.
Fees and Charges
|MEPS cash withdrawal||
|Sales draft Retrieval Fee||RM20 per copy.|
|CIRRUS cash withdrawal||RM8 per withdrawal.|
|CIRRUS balance inquiry||RM1 per enquiry.|
|Overseas Transaction Conversion Fee||Exchange rate will be applicable as finalised by Mastercard or Visa International on the date of processing. An additional 1% will be charged by Alliance Bank for all transactions.|
How to Apply
You can apply online for the Alliance Hybrid PB Platinum Debit Card-i if you already have a Savings/Current Account-i with the bank. Enter the details on the bank page. A bank representative shall contact you for further steps in the process of application for the card.
Alliance Hybrid PB Platinum Card Promotions
- Get low ticket prices to up to RM12 at TGV cinemas by using Masterpass by Mastercard when booking through the TGV Cinemas mobile app.
- Use FPX to pay for various services between 1 August 2018 and 31 October 2018 and get a chance to win one Honda Civic 1.8S or prizes worth RM300,000.
Use this card to enjoy safe and secured transactions. Earn cashback on your purchases, enjoy lounge privileges, and more with the Alliance Hybrid PB Platinum Debit Card-i. Compare this card and apply as per your convenience.
Q. How many accounts can be linked with my debit card?
A. Up to 7 accounts can be linked with the card. You should specify one of them as the designated account.
Q. My current address has changed. Do I need to inform the bank?
A. Yes. You should immediately inform the bank in writing about the change in your address. You can do so by visiting any Alliance Bank branch across Malaysia and submitting a written application.
Q. When do I get the cashback that I have earned?
A. The cashback earned from foreign transactions shall be automatically credited to your card at the end of each statement cycle.
Q. What can I pay for with CNP facility and overseas transactions?
A. The following CNP and overseas transactions are supported upon activation by the bank:
- Online transactions.
- Auto debit/ recurring transactions.
Q. Where can I get more information about my card and other facilities available with Alliance Bank?
A. Contact 03-5516 9988, log into the Alliance Bank website, or visit any Alliance Bank branch across Malaysia.
Q. What kind of activity is not allowed with this debit card?
A. The bank considers the following transactions as impermissible.
- Any kind of fraudulent activity.
- Delay in notifying the bank about any loss or unauthorised transaction made with the card.
- Disclosing the PIN number to anyone else.
- Allowing someone else to use your debit card.