Looking for a debit card for your child? Sign up for the Alliance Junior Debit Card-i card that lets you monitor your child’s expenses and allows the child to experience how to spend and manage money.
- You get to choose your child’s personalised ATM daily spending limit.
- Offers ‘card not present’ transactions.
Best suited to
|Daily ATM Limit||Determined by the cardholders’ parents.|
|Contactless Transaction Type||
- The card can be used as a safer alternative to carrying cash.
- The cardholder gets access to more than 12,000 MEPS ATMs in Malaysia.
- The card is recognised by more than 29 million merchants across the world.
Individuals between the ages of 13 and 17 years.
How to Apply
You need to have an account with the bank to apply for this card. You can either walk into any of Alliance Bank branches or visit the page for Alliance Junior Debit card-i on the official website of the bank and fill in your details. A representative will assist you with the entire process.
Alliance Junior Debit Card-i Promotions
- Use the promo code 'MASTERCARD' to book a Grab ride on the Grab app and earn up to 24x GrabRewards. This is an ongoing promotion that is valid until 30 October 2018. When you earn GrabRewards, it will be credited to your Grab app within a fortnight. Please note that recycled mobile numbers which were registered previously with Grab are not eligible for the promotion. You can contact the organizers if your phone number doesn't work.
If you are looking for a debit card for your child, this one is ideal for you. As a parent, you will be able to control your child’s spending amount. As a cardholder, this is a safer alternative to carry to school or anywhere else, instead of cash.