Bank Islam Team Harimau Visa Debit Card-i is based on the Shariah laws of Islamic laws and is said to be one of the most sorted debit cards meant for both muslims and non-muslims. This is also a card provided in partnership with Football Association of Malaysia (FAM):
Key features of Bank Islam Visa Debit Card-i
- The terms and conditions along with the product is designed on the Shariah laws.
- The card can be used for ATM transactions via VISA PLUS.
- This is an international debit card.
- The card can be used at a general ATM.
- This particular card can be used for ATM transactions via MEP.
- Product for which this card may not be used due to non-halal goods or services include:
- Funeral Services and Crematories
- Dating, Escort Services
- Gambling which includes but is not restricted to Horse Racing, State Lotteries and Dog Racing.
- Package Stores, Beer, Wine, Liquor
- Betting which is including but not restricted to:
- lottery tickets
- chips and gaming casinos
- off-track betting and wagers
- online gaming
Eligibilities of Bank Islam Visa Debit Card-i
The most basic eligibilities for applying to this debit card membership include:
- The individual should have a deposit account with Bank islam in Malaysia.
- He or she should maintain a minimum balance of RM 20 at all times.
- He or she should not use the card for the purchase of any halal items or services since this is a Shariah card.
Fees and Charges on Bank Islam Visa Debit Card-i
All the fees and charges given below include the GST of 6%:
|Type of fee||Amount|
|Cash Withdrawal at Bank Islam ATM||No charges levied|
|Cash Withdrawal at Bank Islam ATM via MEPS||
|Cash Withdrawal at Bank Islam ATM via VISA PLUS||RM 10.60 for each withdrawal|
|Overseas transaction conversion charges||It is based on the exchange rate determined by VISA as a service provider at that particular time.|
|Card Replacement Fee||RM12|
|Sales Draft Retrieval Charges||
|Statement Request Charges||
|Balance Enquiry at Bank Islam ATM and via MEPS||No Charges are levied|
|Tabung Haji Transaction at Bank Islam ATM||RM1.06 per withdrawal transaction • RM1.06 per cash deposit transaction|