This is a debit card intended for a child, where you want to monitor the child’s expenditure and limit it at the same time. It also comes with the regular benefits and ATM cash withdrawal all over the world. Perfect, if you are sending your child to study overseas, this card is sure to be useful and linked to you savings account.
Key Features if Hong Leong Junior Debit Card
The major features and benefits of this product include:
- You have the convenience of not having to carry cash all the time as this debit card is accepted in a lot of places.
- You can withdraw cash from ATMs in Malaysia as well as overseas, as long as the ATM has an MEP VISA or Plus logos.
- You can buy goods and services from more than 29 million VISA merchants both in Malaysia and abroad.
- You also have access of using outlets and payments gateways supporting MEPS e-debit merchants.
- This card allows you to make bill payments, transfer money as well as purchase things online.
- You can experience a superior financial control and flexibility where you can set the child’s “Withdrawal Limit”, “Online Purchase Limit”, “Retail Purchase Limit” and “Auto-Reload Limit” through HL Connect or you can visit any bank branch.
Fees and Charges of Hong Leong Junior Debit Card
|Types of Fees||Charges (Inclusive 6% GST)|
|Issuance/Annual/Renewal Fee||RM8.48 per card|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal
||No Fee RM1.06 per transaction RM8.48 per transaction RM12.72 per transaction|
|Replacement Fee: Incase damage Debit Card due to Customers’ fault, forgotten PIN and lost/stolen||RM18.00 For each card|
|View JDC Transaction Details
||No Fee No Fee|
||No Fee RM2.12 No Fee No Fee No Fee|
|Conversion Fee for Overseas Transaction||Based on foreign exchange rate and by the service provider, Mastercard or VISA and the bank.|
|Sales Draft Retrieval Fee||RM21.20|
|OTC Cash Withdrawal
||No Fee RM2.12|