Hong Leong Touch’n Go Zing card is linked to your bank account like a debit card instead of your credit card, which means that you do not have to worry about how much you spend. Accepted by major merchants in Malaysia and beyond, not only does it aid at the time of emergency cash requirement but also helps you control your expenses since the car is auto-reloaded maximum of a single time every day, but will not reload until your balance is RM 50 or lower.
Key Features of Hong Leong Touch'n Go Zing Debit Card
The main features and benefits of the Hong Leong Touch'n Go Zing Debit Card include:
- This card has an automatic-reload feature.
- The card is linked to the individual’s Hong Leong Savings or current account.
- Each time the balance of the card is RM 50 or low the card reloads an amount, which is debited from the individual’s Retail Purchase Account which could the Savings or the current account.
- It takes approximately 30 days to receive this debit card, from the date of the application submission.
- You are allowed to reload the card by RM 100 every day, similar to other Touch ‘n Go Zing cards.
- You can make an estimated of 64,000 transactions with a card, which is also equivalent to 10 years of usage.
Fees and Charges of Hong Leong Touch'n Go Zing Debit Card
The following are the basic fees and charges levied for the Hong Leong Touch'n Go Zing Debit Card:
|Types of Charge||Amount (Inclusive of GST)|
|Card Renewal Fee||RM10.60 for every card|
|Card Issuance Fee||RM10.60 for every card|
|Auto-reload fee||0.53 for every reload|
|Card Replacement Fee||RM 10 for a single card replacement|
|Processing or Maintenance Fee||RM 5.30|
Disclaimer: Fees and Charges are subject to change based on the bank policies as well as taxes.