HSBC VISA debit card is one of the most preferred cards of its type because of the acceptance of this card all over the World with the VISA and HSBC brands tied to it. These brands are well known globally with the largest network in their field making it easy for you to enjoy your debit card experience. Shop with comfort and enjoy highly secure transactions, to ensure that your money is safe.
Key Features of HSBC Visa Debit Card
- This is a pin-enabled debit card, which means that you have double security when paying bills both in person and online.
- The money is directly debited from your deposit account with HSBC.
- You can withdraw money from ATMs through this card.
- If your purchase is under RM 250, there is no requirement of using your PIN, to make purchases faster. The card simply needs a wave near the contactless reader.
- You can also link multiple accounts for ATM withdrawals. You will be simply prompted to give the choice of account, and you can choose the account.
- The daily limit for debit card purchase is RM 1000.
Fees and Charges HSBC Visa Debit Card
|Type of Charges||Basic Banking Accounts|
|Card Issuance fee||Free|
|Card annual fee (recurring)||Free|
|Replacement for lost or stolen card (with police report)||RM 10|
|Cash withdrawal at HSBC ATMs outside Malaysia||RM 5.30|
|Cash withdrawal at HOUSE network of ATMs||RM 1|
|Cash withdrawal through MEPS||RM 4.24 for every transaction|
|Sales Draft Retrieval Fees||RM 21.20|