This is an ASPIRE debit card, which is powered by VISA, that allows you to enjoy a lot of privileges from both VISA as well as well as the Maybank brand. You even get to earn treatspoints and can enjoy special platinum privileges at the same time.
Key Features of Maybank ASPIRE VISA Platinum Debit Card
- This card gives you access to cash withdrawal both in Malaysia and beyond.
- Customizable Purchase Limit of up to a maximum of RM10, 000 or the default up to RM2, 000 gives you ample freedom and choice.
- The card expires only after 7 years but can be renewed free of charge before or after a year from the expiry date.
- This card allows you to enjoy shopping in millions of VISA accepted outlets all over the World.
- If you need to purchase overseas or withdraw money outside Malaysia you simply require to activate the overseas flag through the Maybank2u app on your phone or at the ATM.
- This card allows you to earn more TreatsPoints with a wide range of Maybank products to customizable to your financial requirements.
- The card helps you to pay your bills with ease or transfer money.
Benefits of Maybank ASPIRE Visa Platinum Debit Card
- You can track the online transactions that you make and also check out the TreatsPoints earned through the bank website.
- 24 hour Customers Service hotline to serve you better is available at your disposable.
- You get to enjoy certain Maybank as well as VISA Platinum Privileges
- You also get to enjoy Platinum privileges through VISA International.
- Get to know the latest offers through the Kardshoppe Newsletter.
- You can use Online Shopping through MSOS along with Mail Order Telephone Order (MOTO).
Eligibility for Maybank ASPIRE Visa Platinum Debit Card
- He or she should be an ASPIRE customer.
- The applicant should have a current or savings account with Maybank.
- There is not criteria for the applicant's annual income to use this debit card.
You need the following documents to be eligible for this debit card:
- MyKad (IC) or Police/Armed Forces ID Card
- Birth Certificate as well as MyKid only for in-trust and minor accounts)
- Passport only required for non-residents or foreigners
- Valid Passport for residents only
- Utility Bills in the name and address of the customer opening the account.
- Credit Card (if any).
- Letter of Confirmation from Employer, Educational Institution etc.
- Valid Driving License for residents
Fees and Charges for Maybank ASPIRE VISA Platinum Debit Card
|Types of Charges||Amount|
|Card issuance||Waived off|
|Opening new account (for ATM withdrawal unlimited)||RM8 per year|
|Annual Fees||Waived off|
|Card replacement due to faulty chip||Waived off|
|Renewal (after the 7 years expiry date)||Waived off under the condition that it is within a year before or after card expiry date.|
|Conversion: Maybankard Bankcard - Maybank ASPIRE VISA Platinum Debit||RM12|
|Conversion: Maybankard Visa Debit - Maybank ASPIRE VISA Platinum Debit||RM12|
|Replacement in the event of loss, theft or damage of card, or even forgotten PIN||RM12|
Disclaimer: Please note that the fees & charges mentioned above are subject to change at any time.