Enjoy exclusive access to over 70 Premier Centres all over Southeast Asia with the OCBC Al-Amin Premier Debit Card-i. Use this card to pay for your local, overseas, and online expenses. Let’s check out the other features of this card:
- Manage your finances by setting your own daily withdrawal, purchase, and funds transfer limit.
- Get better security on your payments with the Chip & Pin technology.
- Choose overseas and card-not-present transaction facilities.
Ideal for: Those who want to make quicker and easier payments.
Key Features and Benefits of OCBC Al-Amin Premier Card
|Daily Withdrawal Limit||Up to RM5,000|
|Daily Purchase Limit||Up to RM5,000|
|Account Type||OCBC deposit account|
|Contactless Payment||Available for Mastercard and MyDebit|
|Security||Chip & Pin technology, One-time Passwords|
|Internet Banking||OCBC Al-Amin internet banking|
|Pre-authorization Transactions||Activation available for petrol expenses|
|Overseas Transactions||Available after notifying the bank|
|Card-Not-Present Facility||Activation available for online transactions and purchases made via mail, fax, and telephone.|
- Relax and enjoy refreshments at any one of the 70 Premier Centres across Southeast Asia.
- Withdraw cash from over 1 million ATMs for your local or overseas expenses.
- Take control of your finances by setting your own daily withdrawal and purchase limits.
- Experience convenient shopping with the card-not-present transaction and contactless payment facilities.
- Transfer money and pay your monthly bills with ease via OCBC Al-Amin’s internet banking facility.
- Link your OCBC Al-Amin Premier Debit Card-i to any of your OCBC Al-Amin deposit accounts.
Fees and Charges
|Type of Fees||Amount|
|Registration Fee||RM8 (one-time fee) Waived for existing ATM cardholders who convert to Debit Card-i|
|Annual Fee||RM8 p.a.|
|Card Replacement Fee||RM12|
|Cash Withdrawal Fee||
|Sales Draft Retrieval Fee||RM15 per original copy RM8 per duplicate copy|
|Additional Statement Request Fee||RM10|
|Overseas Conversion Fee||Conversion rates are determined by Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX, plus the additional admin fees.|
|MEPS Instant Transfer via Internet Banking or MEPS ATM||RM0.50|
|MEPS Instant Transfer at OCBC ATMs||RM0.30|
You must have a deposit account with OCBC Al-Amin to get the OCBC Al-Amin Premier Debit Card-i.
With the OCBC Al-Amin Premier Debit Card-i, you get exclusive access to over 70 Premier Centres in Southeast Asia. You can either relax and catch up on news or organise a meeting and get all the refreshments. You can also opt for contactless and overseas payment features with this card for an easy shopping experience. Read the fine print as well as the product disclosure sheet before signing up for this card. You can also check out other Islamic credit cards and use them in conjunction with your debit card.