The OCBC Premier Debit Card lets you enjoy exclusive access to over 70 Premier Centers across Southeast Asia. You can also use this card for easy payments locally and overseas. Other features are listed below:
- Transaction limits can be set to suit your needs.
- Secure payments with Chip & Pin technology.
- Contactless payment for convenient shopping experiences.
Ideal for: Those who prefer paying for expenses with their card.
Key Features and Benefits
|Daily purchase limit||Up to RM5,000|
|Daily withdrawal limit||Up to RM5,000|
|Types of accounts||OCBC deposit account|
|Contactless Payment||Available for Mastercard or MyDebit.|
|3D Secure Protection||Available by default with the card.|
|Internet Banking||Available with OCBC internet banking.|
|Pre-authorization transactions||Can be activated for petrol payments.|
|Overseas Transactions||Can be activated by notifying OCBC via phone or written letter.|
|Card-Not-Present facility||Can be activated for online transactions, purchases via mail, fax, and telephone orders.|
- Modify your daily purchase, withdrawal, and fund transfer limit.
- Enjoy improved security with the Chip & Pin technology, SMS notifications for all your transactions, and One-time Passwords.
- Get access to MEPS enabled ATMs worldwide for cash withdrawals.
- Use this card locally and overseas for your purchases.
- Save money with the array of offers and promotions at several participating merchant outlets.
- Pay for your purchases at retail outlets with a tap.
- Clear your monthly bills or transfer money with the OCBC internet banking facility.
Fees and Charges
|Registration Fee||RM8 (one-time fee)|
|Annual Fee||RM8 per annum|
|Card Replacement Fee||RM12|
|Cash Withdrawal Fee||
|Sales Draft Retrieval Fee||RM15 per original copy RM8 per duplicate copy|
|Additional Statement Fee||RM10|
|Overseas Conversion Fee||Conversion rates are determined by Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX, plus the additional admin fees.|
|MEPS Instant Transfer via Internet Banking or MEPS ATM||RM0.50|
|MEPS Instant Transfer at OCBC ATMs||RM0.30|
You must be an OCBC deposit account holder to sign up for the OCBC Premier Debit Card.
OCBC Premier Debit Card Promotions
- Enjoy a staycation at Corus Hotel and get 40% off rack rates on Deluxe and Paradise Cabana rooms. Reservations for the room have to be made one week before arrival. You also get 20% off menu items from the a la carte menu and a 15% discount on the buffet. This is an ongoing offer and is valid until 31 December 2018.
- Buy Nutridos supplements and BP proprietary products for a 10% discount. You cannot use this offer with other promotions, promo codes, or offers. Payments have to be made with an OCBC Debit Card and the offer is valid until 31 March 2019.
- Ensure your heart is healthy with the cardiac screening package from BP Healthcare Specialist Centre in Taman Megah, Kuala Lumpur. You can get this package for RM850, which is lower than the normal price. This offer cannot be clubbed with other promotion packages and is valid until 31 March 2019.
- Indulge in a delicious Thai meal at ParaThai and get 10% off your total food bill. This offer is available at select ParaThai outlets and only on dine-in meals. You can only purchase items from the a la carte menu and this discount is not available on set menu items or beverages. Promotion is valid until 31 December 2018.
With the OCBC Premier Debit Card, you can unwind or organise private meetings at one of the many Premier Centres across Southeast Asia. You also get to enjoy convenient payments with the contactless and pre-authorisation feature. Your local or overseas expenses gets easier as well with the card. Read the necessary documents before applying for this card.