This is a TARC Mastercard, which means you get reward points for every penny spent and you can later redeem it for awesome gifts, offers and services. This is an extremely useful card especially for the shopper at heart. Mastercard has a wide network of outlets which accept this card making it one of the beloved debit cards in Malaysia and beyond.
Key Features of PB TARC MasterCard Debit Card
- You earn 1 TAR point for every ringgit that you spend using this debit card.
- The card helps you to pay directly from your account with Public Bank since it is linked to either of the following types of accounts:
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- Basic Savings Account
- Basic Current Account for banking
- It is essential to maintain a banking account with Public Bank that can be linked to your PB Mastercard Debit.
- The card will by default lose its usage once the user stops maintaining an account with Public Bank.
Benefits of PB TARC MasterCard Debit Card
- No annual charges for life.
- The TAR points can be later used to gain access to special offers and even rewards.
- No charges for cash withdrawal from Public Bank ATMs.
- Minor charge of RM 10.6o for other ATMs.
- No fees are charged or Balance Enquiries.
- You get to shop and enjoy to purchasing goods all of the world and Malaysia as this is a Mastercard debit card, which is accessible in millions of outlets.
- You can use this card for online shopping as well.
- Services overall that you can avail through this card includes statement request, balance enquiry, fund transfer, GIRO bill payment, mobile reload service, transaction history to name a few.
Fees and Charges for TARC MasterCard Debit Card
|Type of Charges||Amount Charged (in RM)|
|Balance Inquiry||Waived off|
|Monthly e-Statement||Waived off|
|Late monthly charges||No requirement, as money is being debited to the seller directly, when using this debit card.|
|Cash withdrawal (Both MEPS and non-MEPS accounts)||Waived off|
|Card Conversion fee||Waived off|
|Additional statement charged for a month||RM 5.30|
|Card Replacement Charges||RM 10|
Disclaimer: Rates mentioned here are subject to changed based on bank’s discretion.