This card is powered by VISA, which allows its user to pay for purchases anywhere and anytime. This is an international debit card so works in any outlet, globally, that accepts VISA cards for payments. This is a perfect lifestyle card with simple but effective provisions.
Key Features of PB Visa Lifestyle Debit Card
- PB Visa Lifestyle Debit card can be used both as a debit card and an ATM card as well.
- The card helps you to pay directly from your account with Public Bank since it is linked to either of the following types of accounts:
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- Basic Savings Account
- Basic Current Account for banking
- It is essential to maintain a banking account with Public Bank that can be linked to your PB Visa Lifestyle Debit.
- The card will by default lose its usage once the user stops maintaining an account with Public Bank.
- Cash withdrawal can be done through:
- Public Bank ATM
- MEPS Member Bank’s ATM
- Non-MEPS Member Bank’s ATM
- Locally Incorporated Foreign Banks (LIFB)
- MEPS Member ATM including banks such as OCBC, Standard Chartered Bank, Citibank, UOB and HSBC).
- Islamic Foreign Bank (IFB)
- MEPS Member ATM including Kuwait Finance House and Al Rajhi Bank.
Benefits of PB Visa Lifestyle Debit Card
- The interest rate credited on your account is the same as it is for the linked account and has nothing to do with the debit card.
- The annual charges for this card is waived off.
- No fees are charged or Balance Enquiries.
- You get to shop and enjoy to purchasing goods all of the world and Malaysia as this is a VISA debit card, which is accessible in millions of outlets.
- You can use this card for online shopping as well.
- Services overall that you can avail through this card includes statement request, balance enquiry, fund transfer, GIRO bill payment, mobile reload service, transaction history to name a few.
Fees and Charges for PB Visa Lifestyle Debit Card
|Type of Charges||Amount Charged (in RM)|
|Balance Inquiry||Waived off|
|Monthly e-Statement||Waived off|
|Hard Copy of the monthly statement||1.06 for each month|
|Late monthly charges||No requirement, since money is being debited to the seller directly, when using this debit card.|
|Cash withdrawal (Both MEPS and non-MEPS accounts)||Waived off|
|Card Conversion fee||Waived off|
|Additional statement charged for a month||RM 5.30|
|Card Replacement Charges||RM 12|
Disclaimer: Rates mentioned here are subject to changed based on bank’s discretion.