RHB Debit Mastercard is a simple but effective tool for paying bills, shopping online and overall enjoy the convenience of not having to carry cash. This card has very simple and basic features however not compromising with rebates and quality of a Mastercard.
Key Features of RHB Debit Mastercard
- You can use this card for shopping online, as it is accepted among most online merchants since it is a Mastercard.
- If you use this card for your spends outside Malaysia you get a cash rebate of 0.5% on the amount you spend. (Annual fees payable)
- This card is accepted and can be used for cash withdrawal all over the world.
- The debit card has to be linked to a RHB deposit account.
- This card works, both as an ATM card along with being a debit card.
Benefits of RHB Debit Mastercard
- Children as young as 12 years can use this card.
- The cardholder earns interest for the money in his linked account while he or she is using this debit card.
- There is no requirement for minimum income to apply for this debit card.
- You have the major advantage to set your own purchase limit.
Eligibility for RHB Debit Mastercard
- There is no minimum income required, to apply for this card.
- The applicant has to be over the age of 12 to use this debit card.
- The debit card holder has to have a linked deposit account with RHB.
Fees and Charges for RHB Debit Mastercard
|Types of Charges||Amount in RM|
|Annual and Issuance Charges||RM 8.48 (without cashback) RM 12.72 (with cashback)|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees at RHB ATM||Waived off|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees at Local MEPS Banks||RM 1.06|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees MEPS of a Foreign Bank||RM 4.24 for every withdrawal|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees in VISA Network||RM 8.48 for every withdrawal|
|Card Replacement Charges||RM 12|
|Conversion charges for overseas transaction fees||1% o f the converted amount.|
|Sales Draft retrieval Fee||RM 21.20 for every copy|
Disclaimer: Kindly note that the rates mentioned here are subject to change based on bank’s discretion.