The RHB Premier Banking Platinum Debit Card is exclusively available for RHB Premier Banking members and has a wide range of privileges, starting from airport lounges discounts to Platinum privileges from VISA.
Key Features of RHB Premier Banking Platinum Debit Card
- You can use this card for shopping online, as it is accepted among most online merchants since it is a VISA card.
- If you use this card for your spends outside Malaysia you get a cash rebate of 1% on the amount you spend.
- This card is accepted and can be used for cash withdrawal all over the world.
- You are not charged anything extra for transactions at EPS ATMs.
- With this card you can access the Plaza Premium Lounges and get 20% on your bill at these airport lounges, available all over the world.
- You also can enjoy Globe Pass Priority Service 24x7.
- This card can be used as a debit card and ATM withdrawal card.
Benefits of RHB Premier Banking Platinum Debit Card
- You get to use the Visa International emergency service by calling: 1 800 803 006
- The Platinum Priority Service is at your disposal at all time and can be accessed by calling 03-9206 1111.
- The Annual Fee of Rm 53 is waived off for the first year. For the following years the annual fee is will be waived off under the conditions that you have a spent a minimum of RM 5000 on retail purchases, a minimum of 5 retail transaction through swipes and at least 3 bills paid through auto billing in the year being considered.
Note that certain conditions and exclusions apply.
Eligibility for RHB Premier Banking Platinum Debit Card
- The individual should be a member of RHB Premier banking.
- He or she should have an RHB bank account linked with the debit card.
Fees and Charges on RHB Premier Banking Platinum Debit Card
|Types of Charges||Amount in RM|
|Annual and Issuance Charges||Not chargeable for the first year but from the next year the charges will be waived off only if the individual spends RM 5000 and above on retail, 3 auto billing transactions and they swipe their debit card at least 5 times in a year.|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees at RHB ATM||Waived off|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees at Local MEPS Banks||Waived off|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees MEPS of a Foreign Bank||RM 4.24 for every withdrawal|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees in VISA Network||RM 8.48 for every withdrawal|
|Card Replacement Charges||RM 15|
|Conversion charges for overseas transaction fees||1% o f the converted amount.|
|Sales Draft retrieval Fee||RM 21.20 for every copy|
Disclaimer: Please consider that the rates mentioned here are subject to change based on bank’s discretion.