The RHB Premier Visa Infinite Debit Card is designed for travellers. You can make travel arrangements with the special Visa services and earn cashback when you shop overseas. The key benefits of the card are:
- Access to the RHB Premium Travel Concierge service for making hassle-free travel arrangements.
- Easy application procedure that can be completed over phone, branch visits, or RHB Premier Centres.
Ideal for: Individuals looking for a good credit card with good benefits while travelling.
Key Features and Benefits
|Daily withdrawal limit||Up to RM3,000 per day.|
|Types of accounts||
|Cashback||1% cashback on all overseas retail spends.|
|3D Secure Transactions||Available.|
There are a number of benefits with the card, such as:
- Pay zero annual fees in the first year.
- Enjoy special foreign exchange rates when exchanging currency at RHB Bureau-de-Change outlets.
- Make contactless payments with the debit card.
- Enjoy cashless fuel transactions with pre-authorisation facility on your debit card.
Fees and Charges
|Card Replacement||RM15 per card.|
|ATM Withdrawal Fee||
|Pre-authorisation amount||RM200 is charged as the pre-authorisation amount which shall be put on hold when you make a fuel payment. The amount shall be returned after 3 days and the actual amount shall be deducted from the account.|
|Sales draft retrieval fee||RM20 per copy.|
|Overseas transaction fees||The conversion rate shall be finalised on the date of processing of the payments, as per the guidelines set by Visa. 1% of the converted amount shall be additionally charged by RHB as charges.|
- You should be minimum 18 years old and have an RHB Savings or Current Account.
- In case of RHB joint account holders, applications can be made by those account holders who have an “either to sign” instruction.
- Minor applicants not below 12 years of age can also apply for the card after submitting a letter of indemnity, signed by his/her parents or legal guardian.
- Get rates as low as RM8 when you watch films at MBO Movies and pay with the debit card. The offer is valid till 31 January 2019, and is applicable on all days except holidays.
How to Apply
The following steps are to be followed to apply for the card.
- Pay a visit to the nearest RHB branch in Malaysia.
- Submit the application with the bank representative.
You can also visit any RHB Premier Centres and speak to the Certified Relationship Manager. Applications can also be made by calling the RHB Premier Care Line at 03-9206 1188.
The RHB Premier Visa Infinite Debit Card help you make your travel arrangements easily. Read all the related terms and conditions carefully before you apply for the card. It will also be helpful to review and compare the features of different debit cards before getting a card.
Q. What is the limit of the contactless payments that can be made with the card?
A. The limit which is set by default for contactless payments is RM250. You can reduce the limit if desired.
Q. Is there a way in which I can waive annual fees for the second year of using my card?
A. Yes. The annual fees will be waived for each subsequent year when you made retail transactions of RM5,000 in a year, or have swiped the card more than 5 times in a year.
Q. What are the documents that are required while applying for the RHB Debit Card?
A. You need the following documents when you apply for the card.
- Completed application form.
- Photocopy of the identification card (front and back).
- RHB Savings or Current Account passbook, or a statement with the account number.
- Any other documents that the bank may ask for.
Q. Is there a withdrawal limit on every transaction that I make?
A. Yes. You can withdraw only a maximum of RM1,500 at a time.
Q. Will I get 1% cashback when I withdraw money overseas with the card?
A. No. You will not get any cashback when you withdraw cash overseas with the card.
Q. When will the cashback amount be reflected in my account?
A. You will get the cashback at the end of the month towards the end of the monthly cycle.