The RHB VISA card is a one of the most sorted yet basic debit cards available from RHB. It comes with special rebated and even a low minimum age limit so that more family members can enjoy the convenience of this VISA card.
Key Features of RHB VISA Debit Card
- This card works, both as an ATM card along with being a debit card.
- You can use this card for shopping online, as it is accepted among most online merchants since it is a VISA.
- This card is accepted and can be used for cash withdrawal all over the world.
- If you use this card for your spends outside Malaysia you get a cash rebate of 0.5% on the amount you spend. (Annual fees payable)
- The debit card has to be linked to a RHB deposit account.
Benefits of RHB VISA Debit Card
- Children as young as 12 years can use this card.
- The cardholder earns interest for the money in his linked account while he or she is using this debit card.
- There is no requirement for minimum income to apply for this debit card.
- You have the major advantage to set your own purchase limit.
Eligibility for RHB VISA Debit Card
- There is no minimum income required, to apply for this card.
- The applicant has to be over the age of 12 to use this debit card.
- The debit card holder has to have a linked deposit account with RHB.
Fees and Charges for RHB VISA Debit card
|Types of Charges||Amount in RM|
|Annual and Issuance Charges||RM 8.48 (without cashback) RM 12.72 (with cashback)|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees at RHB ATM||Waived off|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees at Local MEPS Banks||RM 1.06|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees MEPS of a Foreign Bank||RM 4.24 for every withdrawal|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees in VISA Network||RM 8.48 for every withdrawal|
|Card Replacement Charges||RM 12|
|Conversion charges for overseas transaction fees||1% o f the converted amount.|
|Sales Draft retrieval Fee||RM 21.20 for every copy|
Disclaimer: Kindly note that the rates mentioned here are subject to change based on bank’s discretion.