Make hassle-free transactions with the limited edition RHB Visa Justice League Debit Card and forget cash payments when paying for goods and services. Enjoy 0.5% cashback on transactions and other advantages with this card. What’s more, the debit card comes with a fancy design that’s worth drooling over!
- Get accepted at over 30 million retail merchants located worldwide associated with Visa.
- Earn 0.5% cashback for any overseas retail transactions made with this card.
Ideal for: Shoppers looking for a stylish debit card with cashback and other benefits when travelling overseas.
Key Features and Benefits
|Daily cash withdrawal limit||
|Types of accounts||
|Contactless Payment Facility||Available with the card to a limit of RM250 by default.|
|3D Secure Protection||Applied by default for secure online transactions.|
|Internet Banking||Available with Hong Leong Connect Internet Banking.|
|Pre-authorization payments||Can be done for fuel transactions.|
|PIN-and-Pay facility||Available on all transactions.|
|Overseas Transactions||Can be activated for the card upon request.|
- The cumulative withdrawal limit can be a maximum of RM5,000 per day, and RM1,500 per transaction on this card.
- Get 0.5% cashback on every RM1 spent in overseas transactions.
- No minimum income required for applying for the card.
- Get interest on any of the interest paying accounts, credited every month.
- Make transactions at all Visa outlets located worldwide.
- Any individual above the age of 12 can apply for the card.
- Get exclusive offers and special privileges with Visa payments made with this card.
Fees and Charges
|Card Replacement||RM18 for each card replaced.|
|ATM cash withdrawal fee||
|Sales Draft Retrieval Fee||RM20 per copy.|
|Overseas Transaction Conversion Fee||The conversion rate shall be calculated with 1% of the amount spent equivalent to RM.|
- You should be of 18 years or above.
- You have a Savings or Current Account with RHB Bank in order to apply for the card.
- In the case of joint Savings or Current Account, account which have an instruction of “either-to-sign” shall be eligible to own the card.
- RHB customers who are of 12 years of age and above and have a Savings or Current account with RHB can also apply for the debit card.
- Enjoy low rates on cinema tickets at MBO movies when paying with your debit card. Get tickets for as RM8 on all days except national holidays. The offer is valid till 31 January 2019.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the card, the applicant must be 18 years old or above, and should have an active RHB Savings/Current Account. The following process should be followed in order to apply for the card:
- FIll out the application form.
- Submit the form with a photocopy of any identification document (MyKAD, Passport, etc.).
- A copy of the RHB Current/Savings account passbook or the account number.
- Other documentation as required.
Applicants between 12 and 17 years of age with a RHB Savings/Current Account can also apply for the card. The following documents are to be submitted for such minor applicants when applying for the card.
- Filled out application form.
- An indemnity clause signed by the parents or legal guardian submitted to any RHB bank branch or any of its trusted nominees.
- Photocopy of identification card.
- Copy of the parents/ legal guardian’s identification card.
- Copy of the RHB Savings/Current account statement.
Get the benefits of Visa payments with this debit card. Be relaxed about the transactions made on this account with 3D secure protection. Compare the card with other cards, read the fine print, and apply.
Q. What should I do if I want to discontinue the card?
A. You should give the bank a notice of 7 days for the deactivation of the card. Any payments or other obligations from you to RHB Bank Berhad should be completed in this period.
Q. Are there any Savings/Current account which cannot be linked to the debit card?
A. Yes. The following cards cannot be linked to the RHB debit card:
- RHB Junior Account
- MaxCa$h Account
- Any Easy Savings Account
- Basic Savings or Current Account
Q. How can I activate overseas transactions with my card?
A. The customer can activate overseas transactions by the following three processes.
- Insert the card at any RHB ATM and select the appropriate option for activating overseas transactions.
- Visit any RHB branch and request to activate the facility.
- Call the RHB Customer Care Centre and choose the appropriate options when prompted.
It will take a day to activate overseas transactions on the card.
Q. Are spending limits combined for Visa, ATM withdrawals and MyDebit?
A. No. The spending limits are only combined for ATM and MyDebit.
Q. How long does it take to get the card?
A. After application, it takes a day to get the RHB Visa Justice League Debit Card.