UOB’s Debit Card is sure to make your life a little more convenient with features of having access to numerous ATMs and giving you the security of the latest encryption and embedded chip for extra protection.
Key features of UOB Debit MasterCard
- The UOB Debit Mastercard works both as a debit card and an ATM card.
- You can withdraw cash in MEPS 10,000 ATMs around the World
- Your card also allows you to access your deposit account in any of the UOB branches
- The UOB Debit MasterCard is accepted at over 300 HOUSE ATMs. HOUSE network includes ATMs that belong to OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad, HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad, Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad along with United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) Bhd.
- Cash withdrawal and balance inquiry is available at lowest of charges.
- You can withdraw cash in international locations without any worry, with over a million ATMs at more than 210 countries for Mastercard, Maestro along with Cirrus at your disposal.
- MasterCard Cash Access with conditions applicable, gives you the advantage of cash withdrawals at certain merchants’ cashier counters as you make a retail transaction of a minimum of RM1 with you debit card.
Benefits of UOB Debit MasterCard
- You have the security advantage of the in-built chip giving you a worry-free time
- You can manage your finances better since you don't have to be worried about debt, as the money that you have in your account is only being used.
- You also enjoy special discounts and offers brought to you by UOB and MasterCard.
- You also earn SMART$ Rebate with every purchase and redeem it in the programme with the same name.
- Since this is MasterCard, it is accepted all over the World.
- Paying bills or online shopping becomes much more convenient with a debit card.
- You can also set a Debit Card Transaction Limit
Fees and Charges on UOB Debit MasterCard
|Type of Charges||Amount|
|Annual Fees||RM 8.48|
|Card Replacement Charges||RM 8|
|Manual Cirrus Withdrawal: Transaction Fees||RM 12.72|
|Manual Cirrus Withdrawal: Service Chargesemail@example.com%|
|HOUSe ATMs Transaction fee||RM 1 per withdrawal|
|Service fee for cash back @ retail merchant (Giant only)||RM1.6 for very withdrawal|
|Service fee on intercountry withdrawal||Free in Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia|
|Transaction fee for interbank GIRO (IBG)||RM 0.32 for every transaction|
|Sales Draft Retrieval Original||RM15.90|
|Sales Draft Retrieval Photocopy||RM 5.30|
Disclaimer: Please consider that the rates mentioned here are subject to change based on bank’s discretion.