Hong Leong Bank (HLB) offers high-interest rates on the Fixed Deposit (FD) when you open a Pay&Save account with the bank. Follow three simple steps to enter into the promotion and enjoy the benefits.
Hong Leong Bank FD Promotion Mechanics
Follow the procedure given below to get the promotional rate of 4.10% p.a.:
- Place a minimum initial deposit of RM1,000 in a new Pay&Save Account.
- Set a minimum of 2 Online Standing Instructions on loan/credit card within a month from the date of opening Pay&Save Account. The minimum monthly payment on the standing instruction should be RM100 per standing instruction.
- The bank will notify you if you are eligible to receive promotional FD rates by SMS. Your name and newly opened Pay&Save Account number will be displayed on the bank’s website by 21 September 2018.
- Within a month from the notification date, you must place the FD.
- The interest will be credited once in 6 months.
FD Promotion Start & End Date
Get the benefits of the promotion when you open an FD account between 23 March 2018 and 22 June 2018.
Promotion Terms & Conditions
- The Pay&Save Account must remain open and valid until 21 September 2018.
- A minimum balance of RM200 must be maintained in the Pay&Save Account.
- Place a minimum deposit amount of RM10,000 in your FD account.
- The maximum FD amount eligible for the campaign is RM30,000.
- The funds placed in Pay&Save and FD Accounts must be fresh funds.
- Nominate an HLB CASA in order to credit the interest earned.
Q. Is a non-Malaysian eligible to get the benefits of the promotion?
A. Yes. A non-Malaysian can get the benefits of the promotion.
Q. Are there an eligibility criteria to enter the promotion?
A. You must be an existing customer of the bank and must fulfil the following conditions:
- You must not have a current/savings account with the bank prior to promotion period.
- You must have received an SMS or EDM from the bank inviting you to take part in the promotion.
If you don’t receive the SMS and the EDM, you are not qualified for the promotion.
Q. Is it allowed to place multiple deposit accounts under the promotion?
A. No. You can only place one Pay&Save Account during the promotion period. Multiple accounts are not entertained.
Q. Should I register myself to get the benefits of the promotion?
A. No. You don’t have to explicitly register for the promotion. Eligible candidates who have opened Pay&Save Account during the promotion period will be shortlisted.
Q. Is the promotion applicable to Islamic FD placement?
A. No. The promotion is applicable only to conventional FD accounts.