Mach Fixed Deposit allows you to invest your money and earn a higher rate of return as compared to a regular savings account. The facility provides you high rates of interest, a range of tenures you can choose from, and convenient service.
Mach Fixed Deposit Interest Rates (Updated on 24 Mar 2019)
|Tenure (in Months)||Interest Rate (% p.a.)|
Benefits of Mach Fixed Deposit
- The facility comes with competitive interest rates.
- You can choose from a flexible range of tenures available with Mach Fixed Deposit that has a maximum limit of 24 months.
- The Mach Fixed Deposit allows you to make a partial withdrawal on deposits that have an amount of RM10,000 or above placed for a tenure of 6 months or more.
- The Mach FD facility is protected under PIDM (Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia).
- The transactions can be made via convenient modes like Hong Leong Connect.
- The amount withdrawn from the FD is credited directly to the Money Box account.
- You can keep a track of your account and transactions of Mach Fixed Deposit and your balance via e-statements.
- You need to be at least 18 years old at the Mach Fixed Deposit application time.
- You need to have a Money Box Deposit account in order to apply for Mach Fixed Deposit.
Fees and Charges
|Cheque Dishonoured fee||RM10 for every instance of cheque returned|
How to open Mach Fixed Deposit account?
In order to get Mach Fixed Deposit account, you must be an active account holder of Money Box Deposit account. You can apply for the account at any Hong Leong branch or put in the request for the same telephonically via bank’ customer service numbers.
Mach Bank FD Contact Number
You can get more information about Mach Fixed Deposit by calling the following customer service number of the bank: +603-7626 8899.
Q. What is the minimum partial withdrawal available with Mach Fixed Deposit?
A. The minimum partial withdrawal available with Mach Fixed Deposit is RM3,000.
Q. What is the limit of transaction with Mach Fixed Deposit?
A. The one month limit of transaction with Mach Fixed Deposit is RM5,000. Whereas, the limit for 2 months or more is RM1,000.
Q. Can I apply for Mach Fixed Deposit on a joint basis?
A. Yes. You can apply for Mach Fixed Deposit on a joint basis. The Mach Fixed Deposit account needs to be linked to a Money Box Deposit account.
Q. What is the procedure to renew the Mach Fixed Deposit facility?
A. The Mach Fixed Deposit facility will get automatically renewed after the maturity.
Q. Can I withdraw the Mach Fixed Deposit via over-the-counter (OTC) facility?
A. No, you cannot withdraw using an over-the-counter facility as it is an online scheme.
Q. Can I choose to partially withdraw from Mach Fixed Deposit before its maturity?
A. Yes, you can partially withdraw from Mach Fixed Deposit before its maturity given that the minimum principal sum is more than RM10,000 and the tenure chosen is for more than 6 months.
Q. Do I get my monthly statements and a deposit certificate with Mach Fixed Deposit?
A. Since Mach Fixed Deposit is an online fixed deposit account, you will not get a deposit certificate, but you will receive your monthly statements in the form of e-statements.