Maybank eFixed Deposit can be placed and withdrawn online. A higher interest rate is offered on this deposit.
Features and Benefits of Maybank eFixed Deposit
Following are the various features and benefits of Maybank eFixed Deposit:
- The initial minimum deposit required RM5,000 for 1 month and RM1,000 for 2 months and above.
- Tenure offered for the deposit is 1 – 60 months.
- It is easy to apply for this product online.
- It is convenient to have this account as you can add new placements at any time.
- You get a higher profit rate when compared to a normal savings account.
- Real time creation of the account.
- The mode of payment is debiting the account linked to the fixed deposit account.
- Subsequent placement are done online.
- You cannot make partial withdrawal.
- No interest is paid for deposits of 1, 2, or 3 months that hasn’t completed the full tenure.
Profit Rates of Maybank eFixed Deposit
|1 – 2 months||2.95%|
|3 – 5 months||3.00%|
|6 – 11 months||3.05%|
|12 - 24 months||3.10%|
Fees and charges
|Goods and services tax||Imposed as per the prevailing rates|
The following are eligible to open a Maybank eFixed Deposit account:
- Sole proprietor.
- Joint accountholder.
- Individuals who have Islamic or conventional account with Maybank.
How to apply for Maybank eFixed Deposit?
If you want to open a Maybank eFixed Deposit, you have to on Maybank2u and apply for it online.