Maybank Special Investment Account-i is a Shariah compliant investment account. It is based on the Mudharabah contract. Maybank invests in funds that are high yielding and Shariah compliant.
Features and Benefits of Maybank Special Investment Account-i:
Following are the various features and benefits of Maybank Special Investment Account-i:
- The initial minimum deposit required is RM50,000.
- Tenure offered for the deposit is 1 – 60 months.
- Profit is distributed on a monthly basis.
- The dividend is calculated on a daily basis.
- There is no dividend paid for premature upliftment.
- The dividend is paid on maturity of the deposit.
Profit Rates of Maybank Special Investment Account-I:
The rates are based on the agreed profit sharing ratio. This ratio is negotiable with Maybank Treasury. There won’t be any dividend paid for premature upliftment.
Fees and Charges
The following are the eligibility criteria that has to be met to open a Maybank Special Investment Account-i account:
- You must be 18 years and above.
- Joint or personal account holders.
- Minors who have identity cards.
- Business concerns.
- Trust Accounts.
- Government and Corporate Funds.
How to apply for Maybank Special Investment Account-i?
You can open a Maybank Special Investment Account-I by visiting any of the closest Maybank Branch. You can also apply for Maybank Special Investment Account-i online via Maybank2u.
When you are submitting your application form, you must submit the following documents:
- Passport for foreigners.
- Original Identity card for Malaysians.
- Valid driving license.
- Valid passport.
- Utility bills such as telephone bills, water bills, electricity bills, rent receipts, etc.
- Credit card.
- Letter of employment.