MBSB Junior Term Deposit-i is a trustee account that offers attractive profit rates as compared to the normal savings account. It is based on the Shariah principle of Tawarruq.
MBSB Junior Term Deposit-i Profit Rates 2018
|Time||Interest Rate (% p.a)|
Benefits of MBSB Junior Term Deposit-i
- You can deposit a minimum of RM500 in this Islamic fixed deposit scheme.
- The scheme does not charge any brokerage fee.
- You can enjoy flexible tenures starting from one month up to 60 months.
- The profit rate for this scheme will be credited either on maturity or monthly or quarterly.
- The scheme is open to individuals aged below 18 years.
- The trustee account must be opened jointly with a trustee, parent or legal guardian.
Fees and Charges
|Commodity Trading||Borne by the bank|
|Replacement Term Deposit-i Advice||RM15|
How to Open a MBSB Junior Term Deposit-i Scheme?
You can open this scheme in the following ways:
- You can visit the nearby branch of MBSB Bank and apply for the scheme.
- You can also apply for the FD online on the MBSB website by filling in and submitting the application form.
Should you need further information, you can call the MBSB General Line at 03 - 2096 3000.