This is the safest investment option you can choose. Flexible tenure periods and attractive returns are offered. Both residents and non-residents can apply for this product.
Features and Benefits of Public Bank PLUS Fixed Deposit Account
Following are the various features and benefits of Public Bank PLUS Fixed Deposit Account:
- The tenure offered ranges from 1 – 60 months.
- Minimum placement required for 1 month is RM5,000.
- Minimum placement for 2 months and above is RM1,000.
- Fixed deposit will be automatically renewed for your convenience.
Following eligibility requirements have to be met to open a Public Bank PLUS Fixed Deposit Account:
- Residents and non-residents can apply.
- Corporate entities, partnerships, associations, societies or clubs can apply.
Interest Payment Options
There are two tenures options available with this product. Following are the interest payment options available:
- Option 1: 1 – 12 months.
- Option 2: 13 months and above.
Interest Payment Methods
The interest payment methods are as follows:
- Option 1: There are two options available:
- The interest will be credited to the current or savings account maintained with Public Bank on a monthly basis or maturity.
- The interest will be added to the principal on maturity.
- Option 2: The interest will be credited to the current or savings account maintained with Public Bank on a monthly or 6 monthly basis.
Public Bank PLUS Fixed Deposit Account Rates
Following are the various interest rates offered:
|Tenure||Rate of interest|
|1 – 2 months||2.95%|
|3 – 5 months||3%|
|6 – 11 months||3.05%|
|13 – 60 months||Negotiable|
Public Bank PLUS Fixed Deposit Account fees and Charges
Following are the applicable fees and charges:
|Request for statement||RM2 – RM12 per page.|
|Misplaced or lost FD receipt||RM5 service duty charge plus RM10 stamp duty charge.|