Affin Home Invest-i
Affin Home Invest-i is based on the Shariah principle of Musharakah Mutanaqisah. The loan facility is for those who are looking to acquire or refinance a residential property. Read further for more information about the product.
|Margin of Financing
||Up to 90%
|Type of Financing
||35 years or 70 years of age, whichever is earlier
||Base Rate (BR) + 0.66%
Features and Benefits
- Get up to 90% finance margin and 5% Mortgage Reducing Term Takaful (MRTT) with this facility.
- Enjoy a low-interest rate of BR + 0.66%.
- Get this facility to acquire completed properties and properties under construction and to refinance completed properties.
- The local scheme comes with a longer partnership tenure of up to 70 years of age or 35 years, whichever is earlier.
Fees and Charges
||RM25 for every transaction.
||As per the Stamp Duty Act 1949 (revised 1989).
|Letter of Confirmation for EPF Withdrawal
|Late Payment Charges
||1% p.a. on the amount in arrears.
||18 years and above.
||Malaysians and Non-Malaysians
- Salary vouchers or salary slips (latest 3 months).
- Commission statements for commission earners (latest 6 months).
- Pension fund statement for pensioners (latest).
- Latest EPF statement.
- EA Form or Borang B supported by tax payment receipt or e-filing supported by acknowledgement.
- Bank account statement showing credited pension or salary information (latest 3 months).
- Commission statement showing commission credited information (latest 6 months).
- Letter from employer confirming applicant's income.
- Latest Borang B supported by tax payment receipt or e-filing supported by acknowledgement.
- Business account statements for sole proprietorship/partnership (latest 6 months).
- Personal account statements for limited company/Sdn Bhd (latest 6 months).
- Latest management account or profit and loss account.
|Other Supporting Documents
- Director’s fee as reflected in the audited profit and loss account.
- Tenancy agreement or rental income receipts.
- Unencumbered fixed deposits certificates.
- Other investments/deposits/unit trust.
- Sales vouchers for agro-based sectors.
- 1 copy of NRIC (both sides).
- Booking receipt from the developer for properties under construction.
- Sale and purchase agreement.
- A copy of the valuation report obtained from the bank’s approved panel of valuers, if required.
- To substantiate additional income documents, if applicable.
How to Apply
|Offline Application 1
- Visit Affin Islamic Bank’s official site.
- Click on ‘Consumer Banking’.
- Click on 'Consumer Financing-i'.
- Click on ‘Form’.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the application form.
- Submit the form along with the supporting documents to the nearest Affin Islamic Bank branch.
|Offline Application 2
- Visit the nearest Affin Islamic Bank branch.
- Request for the application form for Affin Home Invest-i.
- Fill in the application form.
- Submit the application form along with the supporting documents.
|Offline Application 3
- Contact Affin Bank Islamic’s contact centre.
- The representative will let you know how to proceed with the application.
Affin Home Invest-i is a Shariah-compliant loan scheme for completed properties and properties under construction. You get up to 90% finance margin with this term loan at a low-interest rate of just BR + 0.66%. Read the product disclosure sheet and the terms and conditions of this loan before applying for it.
Q. Does this product come with a lock-in period?
A. No. Affin Home Invest-i doesn’t come with a lock-in period.
Q. Is takaful coverage available with the scheme?
A. Yes. The scheme comes with MRTT (optional) and House Owner Takaful (compulsory).
Q. What does the disbursement fee include?
A. The disbursement fees will include fees for registration, land search, and bankruptcy search.
Q. What happens if I retire before the loan term is complete?
A. You will have to contact the bank as soon as you can in order to discuss other payment alternatives.
Q. I am a Non-Muslim. Can I apply for this loan?
A. Yes. This loan is open to both Muslims and Non-Muslims.