List of Hong Leong Bank Debit Cards
|Card Name||Key Benefit(s)||Annual Fee||Daily Cash Withdrawal Limit|
|Debit Card||Use for overseas transactions, auto debit and online purchases.||RM8 + RM0.48 (GST) per card.||Cash Withdrawal: RM2,000. Retail Purchase Limit: RM2,000. Online Purchase Limit: RM1,000.|
|Touch ’n Go Debit Zing Card||Linked to Hong Leong debit card and retail purchase account.||RM10 + RM0.60 (GST) per card.||Cash Withdrawal: RM2,000. Retail Purchase Limit: RM2,000. Online Purchase Limit: RM1,000.|
|Junior Debit Card||Exclusive for children.||RM8 + RM0.48 (GST) per card.||Cash Withdrawal: RM2,000. Retail Purchase Limit: RM2,000. Online Purchase Limit: RM1,000.|
Hong Leong Bank Debit Card Review
Hong Leong Bank Debit Cards offer you customised services by linking with your current or savings bank account. You can also link your debit card to your retail purchase account. Hong Leong also offers debit cards exclusively for kids.
List of Hong Leong Bank Debit Cards
- Debit Card
- Junior Debit Card
- Touch’n Go Debit Zing Card
Features and Benefits of Hong Leong Bank Debit Cards:
- You can make contactless transactions on retail purchases below RM250.
- You can set withdrawal and purchase limits on Junior Debit card.
- You can use your Touch ’n Go Zing card to pay for public transportation, car parks, healthcare and at all Touch ’n Go outlets.
- You will get SMS alerts for your transactions made on your debit card.
- You can enjoy exclusive privileges on dining, travel and shopping at selected merchant outlets.
Hong Leong Bank Debit Card Promotion 2018
- You can enjoy up to 10% cashback for shopping online through RebateMango with your debit card. This promotion lasts until 31 January 2018.
- You can get 20% off at Zalora by spending a minimum of RM150 on your debit card. This promotion lasts until 28 February 2018.
- You can enjoy 15% off on child or adult admission tickets for Berjaya Times Square Theme Park by using your debit card. This offer is valid until 31 December 2018.
Hong Leong Bank Debit Cards Fees and Charges
|Fees & Charges||Debit Card||Junior Debit Card||Touch’n Go Debit Zing Card|
|Issuance Fee||No Fee.||RM8 + RM0.48 (GST) per card.||RM10 + RM0.60 (GST) per card.|
|Replacement Fee||RM18.00 per card.||RM18.00 per card.||RM10.00 per card.|
|Withdrawal Fee||Bank ATM: No fee. Other Bank ATM: RM1 + RM0.06 (GST) per transaction.||Bank ATM: No fee. Other Bank ATM: RM1 + RM0.06 (GST) per transaction.||NA|
Hong Leong Bank Debit Card Customer Service/Hotline Number
The customer service number for Hong Leong Debit Cards is 03 7626 8899.
Q. Are overseas and online transaction services automatically enabled on my debit card?
A. No. You need to activate these services before you make any online or overseas transactions?
Q. Can I link my debit card to any account?
A. Yes. You can link your debit card to any Hong Leong savings or current account of your choice.
Q. What limits can I set on the Junior Debit card?
A. You can set limits on withdrawals, auto-reload facility, online purchases and retail purchases.
Q. How does the auto-reload feature work on Junior Debit card?
A. Junior card would be reloaded automatically from Junior Savings account when the balance on the card falls below RM50. The reload would be in multiples of RM50 up to a maximum of RM500 every month. The auto-reload facility has no charges, but you will be charged RM2 if you reload the card at any Hong Leong branch.
Q. Does the Touch ’n Go Zing card have automatic reload facility?
A. Yes. You card will be reloaded with RM50 whenever the balance on your card falls below RM50. Your card would be linked to your Hong Leong savings or current account via your debit card.
Q. How can I apply for a Touch ’n Go Zing card?
A. You need to visit the nearest branch to open a savings or current account. You will get a debit card immediately upon opening an account. This qualifies you to apply for a Touch ’n Go Zing card. You will receive your card within 30 days via post after submitting your application.