Now, you can renovate and refurbish your entire home with a Home Renovation Loan provided by Hong Leong Bank. A home renovation loan is a kind of debt product offered by banks to help you renovate your house. Mostly, banks offer these loans to housing loan borrowers of the same bank. The home renovation loan offered by Hong Leong Bank is also known as Hong Leong Home Furnishing Loan.
Hong Leong Bank is one of the leading banks in Malaysia offering a wide variety of banking products and services. It offers Loans, Credit Cards, investment, Insurance and Remittance and many more services.
Key features of Hong leong Renovation Loan
The Hong Leong Renovation Loan comes with a lot of attractive features. Listed below are the main features of Hong Leong Bank Renovation Loan:
- The loan comes with a complete package to help you renovate your home without worrying for finance.
- It is affordable and charges attractive rates of interest on your loan.
- Hong Leong Bank calculates its Home Furnishing OR Renovation Loan interest on daily basis.
- The loan comes with flexible loan repayment tenure.
- You can make extra payment as and when you can afford to pay off.
- Get access to Hong Leong Bank’s 24/7 customer service department to get all your queries resolved.
Benefits of Hong Leong Renovation Loan
The Hong Leong Renovation Loan is is particularly designed to meet all your home renovation related requirements. It comes with the following benefits:
- You can enjoy hassle free loan application process.
- Get higher amount at attractive rates to renovate and refurbish your home.
The following documents need to be submitted by A customer needs to submit the following documents while applying for a Hong Leong Bank Renovation Loan:
For salaried employees:
- Last 3 months’ salary slips
- Last Borang BE along with the tax payment receipt.
- Last Employee Provident Fund statement.
- Bank statement or saving passbook of last 3 months.
- Letter of employment from employer.
For self-employed individuals:
A self-employed individual needs to submit the following documents:
- Last 6 months bank statements/ savings passbook.
- Last Borang B supported with tax payment receipt.
- Last 6 months’ commission statements
The eligibility conditions for Hong Leong Bank Renovation Loan include:
- Both salaried and self-employed individuals can apply for this loan.
- Individual customers
- new and existing conventional Hong Leong Bank housing loan customers
- Having Residential property worth RM250, 000.
Fees & Charges
Hong Leong Bank may change its fees and charges charged on it Renovation Loan without giving you any prior customers. Thus, opting for a renovation loan offered by Hong Leong Bank, you can easily renovate your home and give it a complete touch without facing any financial hurdle.