HSBC Amanah offers you a wide range of financial products and services. This includes credit cards, debit cards, loans, and other financial products. The bank gives you a choice to select from 3 debit cards available. You can use these cards to make purchases and get instant cash any time you require.
List of HSBC Amanah Debit Cards
|Name of the Card||Key Benefits||Annual Fee|
|HSBC Amanah Visa Debit Card-i||
|HSBC Amanah Advance Debit Card-i||
|HSBC Amanah Premier Debit Card-i||
Types of HSBC Amanah Debit Cards
- HSBC Amanah Visa Debit Card-i: Use your HSBC Amanah Visa Debit Card-i to carry out retail transactions, and to access funds anywhere with a modifiable daily purchase limit with a maximum of RM5,000.
- HSBC Amanah Advance Debit Card-i: Get access to quick funds anytime, and pay for your purchases with this card. You can also opt to change the daily purchase limit from RM2,000 to RM5,000.
- HSBC Amanah Premier Debit Card-i: Enjoy flexibility with the HSBC Amanah Premier Debit Card-i, and gain access to cash of up to RM5,000 per day with an extendable purchase limit of RM10,000 per day.
Benefits of HSBC Amanah Debit Cards
HSBC Amanah Visa Debit Card-i
- Make cashless transactions for in-store as well as online purchases.
- Make faster checkouts with purchases worth RM500 or less through the contactless facility.
- Pay bills and withdraw cash conveniently.
- Increase your daily purchase limit to a maximum of RM5,000 per day.
- Enjoy exclusive deals at over 2,000 outlets under the Smart Privileges Programme.
HSBC Amanah Advance Debit Card-i
- Use your card to make purchases online and at stores.
- Perform faster checkouts at retail outlets using the contactless feature on your card.
- Benefit from the Smart Privileges Programme with discounted deals at more than 2,000 dining and shopping outlets.
- Modify the limits of cash withdrawal, and daily purchase according to your requirements.
- Get access to cash and pay your utility bills with this card.
HSBC Amanah Premier Debit Card-i
- Modify the daily retail purchase limit to a maximum of RM10,000 with this card.
- Make offline and online purchases with the help of this card.
- Gain various benefits and deals at more than 2,000 outlets of shopping and dining.
- Use the contactless feature on your card to perform faster checkouts.
Fees and Charges
|Type of Fee||HSBC Amanah Visa Debit Card-i||HSBC Amanah Advance Debit Card-i||HSBC Amanah Premier Debit Card-i|
|Issuance fee||No charge||RM8||No charge|
|Annual fee||No charge||RM8||No charge|
|Card replacement fee||RM10||RM10||No charge|
|Cash withdrawal at overseas HSBC ATMs||RM5||RM5||No charge|
|Cash withdrawal at Visa Network||RM10||RM10||RM10|
|Cash withdrawal via MEPS||RM4||RM4 per transaction (first 2 are free)||RM4 per transaction (first 3 are free)|
|Sales draft retrieval fee||RM20||RM20||RM20|
|Conversion for overseas transactions||All the overseas transactions will first be converted into Malaysian Ringgit with the help of Visa International conversion rate. You will be charged with a 1% conversion cost for these transactions.|
|Age Requirement||18 years old or more at the time of application.|
If you have any query related to your products or the services you’re receiving, you can contact the bank via its customer service numbers given below:
|Local||1300 80 2626|
|Overseas||+603 8321 5200|
Gain quick access to cash, pay for your purchases, and make bill payments with the help of HSBC Amanah debit cards. You can modify the daily limits of withdrawal and purchases according to your requirements. You can also get various benefits from Smart Privileges Programme on dining and shopping.
Q. What else can I do with my HSBC Amanah debit card?
A. You can make offline and online purchases, make purchase via phone, via mail-order, and pay your monthly bills using your HSBC Amanah debit card.
Q. How can I make online purchases using my HSBC Amanah debit card?
A. To make online purchases, you need to enter your card number and the three-digit CVV number to complete the retail transactions successfully.
Q. Are the online transactions carried out using this card safe?
A. Yes, the card comes with an embedded chip, a unique CVV number, and a one-time password for your online shopping transactions.
Q. How can I increase the daily purchase limit on my HSBC Amanah card?
A. You can increase the purchase limit in the form of blocks of RM500 by contacting the bank with your request for the same.
Q. How to activate my newly approved HSBC Amanah debit card?
A. You can follow the steps given below to get your card activated:
- Visit any HSBC ATM.
- Insert your newly approved HSBC card into the card slot of the machine.
- Enter the PIN number issued by the bank.
- Follow the instructions you read on the screen.
- Change the PIN number.
Q. What should I do if I lose my card or my card gets stolen?
A. If you lose your HSBC Amanah card, you should inform the bank via the following customer numbers in order to prevent any fraudulent activities on your card:
For HSBC Amanah Visa Debit Card-i and HSBC Amanah Advance Visa Debit Card-i:
- In Malaysia: 1300 88 2626
- Overseas: +603 8321 5200
For HSBC Amanah Visa Debit Card-i:
- In Malaysia: 1300 88 9393
- Overseas: +603 8321 5208