HSBC Amanah is a leading provider of Islamic banking in the country. It offers competitive products and services like personal loans, home loans, car loans, fixed deposits, and many others. HSBC Amanah Personal loan is one of the most preferred financing scheme in Malaysia.
You’re probably eligible for an HSBC Amanah Bank Personal Loan if you are
At least 21 years old
Less than 60 years old
Salaried or self-employed
with regular income
Earn more than the minimum
Your HSBC Amanah Bank Personal Loan amount eligibility is based on these factors
Minimum income required
Maximum allowed personal loan is RM 150,000
Installments of other loans lower
Increase your eligible HSBC Amanah Bank Personal Loan amount by these steps
Pay off your credit card bills
Choose longer tenure loan up to 7 years
Documentation needed to apply for HSBC Amanah Bank Personal Loan
- 1.Copy of your NRIC
- 2.Documentation for salaried applicants:(Anyone)
- Copy of your NRICCopy of a current or previous month’s pay slip or < br/> copy of a Bank Statement showing salary credit into your account
- Form BE / EA / EPF statement
- Copy of an Appointment letter
- 3. Documentation for self Employed applicants:(Anyone)
- Photocopy of Business Registration Form
- Copy of latest Form B / EPF Statement/copy of your audited financial statement/Profit and Loss account.
HSBC Amanah Bank Personal Loan Interest RatesUpdated on 24 Oct 2017
|Interest Rate||10.5 %|
|Minimum Income||RM 3,000|
|Guarantor Requirement||No Guarantee Required|
HSBC offers a wide range of financial products among which personal loan is one of the most popular product. The personal loan granted by HSBC can be utilized for any personal expenditure by the customer. The loan comes at a competitive rate of interest along with a flexible repayment period to suit the repayment capability of different customers.
HSBC Amanah Personal Loan Malaysia
HSBC Amanah offers two kinds of personal loans for the residents in Malaysia. Each personal loan option is different from the other and has its own set of unique features and benefits. HSBC Amanah personal loan is aimed at making borrowing for personal expenditure easier for the customer. The loan options come at a low rate of interest and various other benefits. The loan options also offer high personal loan amounts along with long repayment tenure period.
Types of HSBC Amanah Personal Loan
Listed below are the two types of HSBC Amanah Personal Loan.
- HSBC Amanah Personal Financing- i- This is a traditional unsecured personal loan that offers finance without the requirement of a guarantor or collateral. The loan offers loan amounts up to RM150,000 at a flat rate of 10.5% p.a.
- HSBC Amanah Personal Financing- i Education- HSBC Amanah Personal Financing- i Education is a personal loan designed specially for the purpose of granting finance for education purposes. The loan option helps you ease the burden when it comes to the education expense of your child.
Features of HSBC Amanah Personal Loan
Listed below are the features of HSBC Amanah Personal Loan
- Unsecured personal loan
- Low monthly payment
- Competitive rate of interest
- Flexible repayment period
- Special personal loan for education
- Instant cash disbursement
- The loan options are based on the principle of Sharia
Benefits of HSBC Amanah Personal Loan
Listed below are the benefits of HSBC Amanah Personal Loan
- No requirement of collateral or guarantor
- Monthly payments as low as RM163
- Fast approval
- Personal loan specially designed to grant finance for education
- Hassle free application process
- Minimum documentation
- Dedicated team of customer service to help the applicant
- Can be applied for online
HSBC Amanah Personal Loan interest rates
The current rate of interest offered for HSBC Amanah Personal Loan Financing- i is a flat rate of 10.5% p.a.
How to apply for HSBC Amanah Personal Loan?
There are two ways in which one can apply for a personal loan with HSBC in Malaysia. The first way is the traditional way in which the applicant visits one of the bank branches and applies for the loan personally. The second method is applying for the loan online which is much easier and can be done from the comfort of one’s house. One can either apply for the loan online through the bank’s official website or through one of the financial comparative websites.
Frequently asked questions about HSBC Amanah Personal Loan
Listed below are some of the frequent questions asked in regard to HSBC Amanah Personal Loan
Q.How many types of personal loan does the bank offer in Malaysia?
The bank offers two kinds of personal loans, a traditional personal loan and a personal loan designed to provide finance for education purposes.
Q.What is the one unique feature of the HSBC Amanah Personal Loan?
The personal loans are designed based on the Sharia principles of the Islamic Law.
Q.Are these secured personal loans?
No, the personal loans offered are unsecured loans and do not require any collateral or guarantor.
Other Products offered by HSBC Amanah:
Apart from offering personal loan, HSBC Amanah offers other products and services which includes: