AIA Malaysia has been in operations for over 60 years in the country and is said to be the nation's largest life insurance company. It has a tied agency force of almost 17,000 as well as as exclusive bancassurance partnership, serving over 2.6 million customers in Malaysia. Customers can get more information on AIA insurance online and benefit from the wide range of insurance products available in the market. The insurance provider thrives on its multichannel distribution system, driven by an extensive agency force.
AIA Insurance Plans
Here are the insurance categories available from AIA Malaysia:
- Life Insurance Plans:There are large number of plans available under AIA Life Insurance plans that include everything from regular life insurance plans to child life insurance plans and even accidental protection plans.
- Motor Insurance Plans: The company offers comprehensive AIA Car Insurance plans as well as Commercial Motor Insurance Plans. This is a compulsory insurance policy for any vehicle owner and the benefits from AIA car insurance make it stand out from regular car insurances.
- Savings: The savings plans are meant for long-term investments to make sure that individuals can have a financial edge in their lives, over time. The plans from AIA can be availed online.
- Investment: This is a single-premium investment link plan to ensure that family finance does not get ignored through time. It helps to maximise the return on your investment ensuring a good amount of money.
- Accidental Protection: This insurance benefits you beyond the protection of your motor insurance and health insurance as in both cases you will not be financed for yourself. There are individual, couple and family policies for this type of insurance.
- Home Insurance: Insurance plans to make sure that when it comes to protecting your house is available from AIA insurance with competitive premiums and securing your home for unseen incidents that may occur.
- Retirement Plans: Today with inflation rates and the depreciation of pensions it is vital to invest on a retirement plan that gives you sufficient financial aid after retirement. The retirement plans from AIA are just meant for that.
- Health Insurance: There are 10 health insurance plans from this insurance company and they are based on customer requirements as well as their budget for investment on medical insurance.
Why Choose AIA Insurance
AIA Malaysia has an extensive range of products but that is not all, Here are some of the key features of insurance from the company based on their product line:
- Diversified Products: There is wide range of insurance products available from AIA, ranging from basic life insurances to comprehensive insurance coverage for vehicle, accidental protection, etc. The insurance products are further divided into plans based on customer’s requirements in tenure and coverage.
- Market-Friendly: AIA Malaysia has an extensive experience in Malaysia for the last 60 years, and is said to be one of the largest insurance company in the country, giving it an extra edge in terms of understanding customer requirements and more importantly meeting them. The company is already serving over 2.6 million customers in Malaysia.
- Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility requirements for applying for loans are based on the product but are quite flexible, with minimal requirement of documents, making it easy for customers to avail insurances.
- Low Premium Rates: Premium rates are affordable making it easy for people from all walks of life to insure themselves for life or for their car. Kindly note that there is a mandatory Goods and Services Tax (GST) chargeable post April 1, 2015, on prevailing rate on the Cost of Insurance for the taxable riders of a policy, if attached to the policy.
- The Helpline Support: The helpline support is available from overseas as well and can be contacted at (603) 2056 1111. The support team speak English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
AIA Insurance FAQs
Where does AIA Insurance stand, when compared to other insurance companies in Malaysia?
A. AIA Insurance is the leading insurance company in Malaysia and is said to be one of the largest insurance providers in Malaysia with over 60 years of experience in the country itself.
Can I purchase riders, beyond the coverage areas of an insurance?
A. Yes this is possible with a higher premium. For example, if you have a car insurance there are certain situations not covered under it which can be covered through riders such as Windscreen damage, Passenger liability cover, Loss or damage arising from an act of nature and All drivers cover (for insured organization) at very reasonable rates.
What is the basic claim procedure?
A. You can fax in some details and request for a claim form:03-7874 8567. Here are the information
Which you will need for availing the claim form:
Vehicle no, accident date, policy no and place of accident or theft
Policy no, claim reason with supporting documents and information
AIA Insurance Contact
Here are the contact details for further enquiries:
Overseas Helpline No: The helpline support is available from overseas as well and can be contacted at (603) 2056 1111. The support team speak English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
Hotline No: 1300-88-1899 (Open: 0830 - 1700 Mon – Fri)
Email: [email protected]
Office/Mail Address: Menara AIA, 99 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur