AIA Insurance provides a host of insurance products, including health protection, general insurance, retirement and family takaful, and more. In the case of unfortunate events, you can use the policies to keep yourself, your family, or your home protected.
Types of Insurance Available in AIA Insurance
- A-Life Signature Beyond: This policy provides 100% lump sum payment of the amount the policyholder is covered for if death occurs. The policyholder can also get an additional 100% of the amount if they suffer from total and permanent disability.
- A-Life Signature-i & A-Life Signature-i PlusOne: This is an investment-linked policy which provides death coverage up to 100 years of age. The policyholder will receive a lump sum payment of 100% of the covered amount if they suffer from total and permanent disability.
- A-LifeLink: With this policy, you have the option to invest as low as RM150 per month. You can enjoy the flexibility to change your level of protection and savings when you want it, as per your bespoke needs.
- A-LifeLink-i: A-LifeLink-i provides coverage against death until the policyholder is 100 years of age and total and permanent disability until the policyholder is 70 years of age. You can alter the level of coverage as per your requirements. You can also save more and make extra payments under this plan.
- A-LifeProtectTerm: This policy provides compensation if the policyholder passes away. Total and permanent disability coverage is optional. The policyholder has the option to choose the type of plan as per their needs.
- A-LifeSecure & A-LifeTimeSecure: This policy provides death benefit as well as total and permanent disability benefit. Lifelong insurance coverage is available until the policyholder turns 100 years.
- A-Life SuperJunior: This policy comes with a limited payment term. It covers the policyholder's child for 12 juvenile critical illnesses, 36 critical illnesses, total and permanent disability, and death. The policy's additional benefits are recovery benefit if the child is hospitalised, maturity payment, and health check-up benefits.
- A-Plus Payor & A-Plus PayorCI: This coverage is to ensure that the policyholder's children have a secured future if the policyholder passes away. The policyholder will get a waiver on premiums for their children's plan. The policy also comes with critical illness protection.
- A-Plus Payor-i & A-Plus PayorCI-i: A-Plus Payor-i & A-Plus PayorCI-I is similar to the A-Plus Payor & A-Plus PayorCI plan. It covers the policyholder’s child if something unfortunate happens to the policyholder. Critical illness is also covered.
- A-Plus PayorExtra: This is an add-on scheme for the investment-linked plans of the policyholder’s children, should the unfortunate happen to the policyholder. It provides a waiver on premiums until they turn 25 years, if the policyholder is diagnosed with a critical illness, suffers a disability, or passes away.
- A-Plus PayorExtra-i: This is the takaful version of A?Plus PayorExtra. It provides coverage until the policyholder's child/children turn 25 years of age. In the event of death, total and permanent disability, or critical illness, there will be a waiver on the contributions for the policyholder's child's plan.
- A-Plus Disability Cash: This policy provides security if the policyholder is unable to work due to a disability. The coverage period is up to 70 years of age, and the entry age is from 14 days old to 65 years old.
- A-Plus Disability Cash-i: This is the takaful version of A-Plus Disability Cash. The policy provides annual disability payment until the policyholder is 75 years old.
- A-Plus Hajj: This is an add-on for the A-LifeLink-i plan. Coverage is provided against death or total and permanent disability while performing Hajj and Umrah. 100% coverage is provided if the policyholder dies due to accidental death.
- A-Plus LifeExtra: The A-Plus LifeExtra plan offers additional death protection. The policyholder can choose the coverage amount and the plan tenure.
- AIA i-Starter Plan: This is an affordable takaful plan which offers coverage on death. The policyholder can choose the coverage amount, up to a maximum of RM30,000.
- AIA Starter Plan: This policy is similar to the takaful version and is for Malaysian citizens residing in Malaysia. It provides compensation to the policyholder's loved ones in the event of death.
- A-Life Joy: This policy is a flexible investment-linked plan for securing the policyholder's child's future. This plan can be bought even when the policyholder is pregnant. The coverage period is up to 100 years of age.
- A-Life Joy-i: This policy is an investment-linked takaful plan in order to provide protection to the policyholder’s child. You can invest from RM150 onwards as the level of protection and can enjoy the flexibility to switch between funds.
- AIA One Plan: The affordable AIA One Plan provides compensation to the policyholder's family if death occurs or if the policyholder suffers from a disability.
- AIA i-One Plan: This is an affordable policy that covers death and total and permanent disability. The policyholder has the option to choose the coverage amount, which can go up to as high as RM500,000.
- A-Plus MedBooster: This policy helps in increasing the policyholder's medical protection levels when taken along with A-Plus Med and A-Life Med Regular policies. The coverage period is up to 100 years of age.
- A-Plus MedBooster-i: Just like the A?Plus MedBooster policy, this one complements the A-Plus Med-i takaful policy. You can opt for this policy till 70 years of age and get covered up to 100 years of age.
- A-Life Med Regular: This policy provides lifelong medical protection and comes with no lifetime limit. You have the option to choose the coverage as per your needs.
- A-Plus Med: This medical plan comes with an increasing annual limit. It provides medical protection until the policyholder reaches 100 years of age. You have the option to include your family members under this plan.
- A-Plus Med-i: This is a medical protection plan which comes with an increasing annual limit and zero co-takaful charges. You can include your family members under the same plan.
- A-Plus Hospital Income & A-Plus HospitalIncome Extra: This policy provides security by providing you with daily income if you are hospitalised due to an injury or an illness. You can choose the income level as per your financial needs. You also get intensive care benefits with this policy.
- A-Plus HospitalIncome Extra-i: With this policy, you don't have to worry about your daily income if you are hospitalised due to an injury or an illness. The plan comes with a 1,000-day income cover, and also offers intensive care benefits.
- A-Plus BabyCare: This policy provides coverage during your pregnancy and also when your child is born. The policy provides child care benefit, child development disorder benefit, and pregnancy care benefit.
- A-Plus BabyCare-i: This policy is an optional rider to boost your coverage during and pregnancy and for your infant. The coverage period is up to 5 years, and it offers many benefits like childcare benefit and pregnancy care benefit.
Critical Illness Protection
- A-Life Cancer360: This policy provides cancer protection right from the early to advanced stages of cancer. You will receive maturity benefits with this plan, and you can enjoy coverage without waiting between claims.
- A-Life Cancer360-i: This is the takaful version of A?Life Cancer360, which provides complete cancer protection at different stages of cancer. The plan comes with a power reset feature, which gives you the full amount one year after your diagnosis.
- A-Plus CriticalCare: A?Plus CriticalCare is designed to provide financial assistance if you are suffering from a critical illness. Additional coverage is provided through anniversary bonus.
- A-Plus Critical Care-i: Under this plan, the policyholder will receive a lump sum amount as protection when they are suffering from a critical illness. The coverage period is up to 100 years of age.
- A-Plus GenNext: This policy offers financial security if the policyholder is suffering from the early stages of cancer and heart disease. It also covers individuals who are out of work due to an accident or an illness.
- A-Plus GenNext-i: This policy offers financial assistance when you are unable to work due to an illness or an accident. The coverage period is up to 50 years of age. You can add this plan to A-LifeLink-i for increased levels of protection.
- A-Plus Waiver: This policy provides coverage for those who are suffering from a critical illness. The coverage period is up to 100 years of age.
- A-Plus Waiver-i: The A-Plus Waiver-i plan provides a financial safety net if the policyholder is suffering from a critical illness. The coverage period is up to 100 years of age.
- A-Plus Venus & A-Plus VenusExtra: This policy offers double protection for female organ cancers. Additional cover is provided for treatments for female-related illnesses.
- A-Plus Venus-i & A-Plus VenusExtra-i: This protection plan is specifically for women. The policyholder will receive 200% of the covered amount if they are diagnosed with female organ cancer.
- A-Plus WaiverExtra: This policy provides coverage for policyholders suffering from critical illnesses. You get a waiver on your premiums with this policy.
- A-Plus Waiver Extra-i: This is the takaful version of A?Plus WaiverExtra, which provides critical illness protection up to the age of 100. It is an add-on plan to ensure that your investment-linked AIA policy stays active.
- A-Plus Early Critical Care: This is an add-on plan with which the policyholder can claim at the early stage of up to 92 critical illnesses until they are 85 years of age.
- A-Plus Early Critical Care-i: This comprehensive plan provides critical illness coverage even at the early stages of the illness. You can get continuous coverage between claims and additional support for diabetic-related illnesses.
- A-Plus Multi Critical Care: This policy provides multi-critical illness protection for up to 3 critical illnesses. The coverage period is up to 85 years.
- A-Plus Multi Critical Care-i: This policy provides coverage for up to 3 critical illnesses. The policyholder will get 125% of the coverage amount if they make a claim for cancer twice.
- A-Plus Spouse WaiverExtra: This is an add-on plan which provides a waiver on the plan's premiums if the policyholder's spouse passes away, suffers from total and permanent disability or is diagnosed with a critical illness.
- A-Plus WaiverExtra: This add-on plan provides a waiver on the plan's premium payment if the policyholder is diagnosed with a critical illness or suffers from total and permanent disability.
- A-Plus CriticalReset: This policy offers a lump sum amount of 100% if you are diagnosed with one of the 36 covered critical illnesses. It also offers a reset feature for heart attack, stroke, and cancer giving you additional safety.
- A-Plus Junior CriticalCare: A-Plus Junior CriticalCare offers coverage if the policyholder's child is diagnosed with a juvenile-specific critical illness
- A-Plus Junior CriticalCare-i: This policy offers juvenile-specific critical illness coverage. The coverage period is up to 18 years of age. With this plan, you can make claims up to 100% of the total coverage amount.
- A-LifeLady360: This policy provides coverage against death, total and permanent disabilities, and critical illness for women. It also provides a one-off payment for medical complications and offers female pregnancy benefits.
- A-Life Lady360-i: This policy is designed exclusively for women. It offers death and total and permanent disability benefits, female cancer protection, and pregnancy benefits. The policyholder will also be entitled to cash rewards to celebrate marriage, childbirth, and other milestones.
Savings And Investment
- A-EnrichGold: This is a short-pay savings policy that provides investment gains as well as guaranteed cash payments. You have the option to choose the premium payment terms with this policy. Coverage up to 30 years is available.
- A-EnrichGold-i: This policy provides takaful coverage and potential growth in investments. It is a short-pay savings plan providing death and total and permanent disability benefits, as well as regular cash payments.
- A-EduAchieve: This policy is for those who want to save up money for their children's education. You can increase or decrease the amount as per your financial situation. This policy offers a bonus payment of up to 15 times of the monthly premium when the child turns 18. It also provides death and disability benefits for the policyholder.
- A-Enrich20: The policy comes with a limited premium payment term, guaranteed cash payments, and increasing death benefit. Moreover, you can enjoy potential dividends from your fifth policy year onwards.
- A-Plus Enrich20: This is an add-on policy which complements the A-Enrich20 plan. You get additional guaranteed cash payments as well as death and total and permanent disability benefits with this policy.
- A-InvestLink: This product gives you the freedom to invest in a range of funds. The policy comes with automatic fund rebalancing, as well as death and total and permanent disability benefits.
- A-Plus Accident Shield & A-Plus Total Accident Shield: These are add-on plans which can be added to any of the life insurance or insurance-linked plans. It covers accidental death and total and permanent disability due to an accident.
- A-Plus Accident Shield-i & A-Plus Total Accident Shield-i: Enhance your coverage against accidents with these add-on plans. You get accidental death benefits as well as total and permanent disability benefits if you suffered the disability due to an accident.
- Anniversary PA: This policy offers a lump sum amount to the policyholder if they suffer from a serious injury within one year after an accident. They will also get medical protection, hospital benefits, and dengue shield.
- My Family PA: This is an affordable policy designed to protect you in the event of death and disability caused by an accident. There are two plans under this scheme: one which covers the policyholder and their spouse and the other which covers the policyholder's children.
- Twin PA: The Twin PA policy offers twice the amount the policyholder is covered for if they pass away or suffer a disability after an accident. There are two plans under this scheme: one for adults up to 75 years and the other for juveniles up to 23 years.
- A-Essential Home: This is the only home insurance product offered by AIA Insurance. This plan covers your property and all its contents against damage or loss. You will receive cash assistance if your property was damaged or robbed. Moreover, you have the option to insure your valuables when you are travelling. This policy is applicable to terrace houses, semi-d, apartments, condominiums, bungalows, and townhouses.
- Comprehensive Private Care Insurance: This policy offers a lump sum payment to cover any damage or loss to your car due to an accident, fire, or theft. This policy covers you if the accident caused by your car has caused death or injury to other individuals.
Features and Benefits of Life Protection Insurance
- Protection against death and total and permanent disability.
- Extra coverage for accidents.
- Cover during Hajj and Umrah.
- Additional maturity benefits.
- Coverage against critical illnesses.
- Get anniversary bonus.
- Guaranteed cash value.
- Health check-up and recovery benefits.
- Choice of coverage amount and term.
Features and Benefits of Health Protection Insurance
- Enjoy lifelong medical protection with the policies.
- Protection can be extended to your spouse and children.
- Get intensive care benefit.
- Choose the income protection level as per your financial situation.
- Get pregnancy care and child care benefits.
Features and Benefits of Critical Illness Protection Insurance
- Coverage against cancer and other critical illnesses.
- Get monthly allowances if you are diagnosed with an illness till you can go back to your work.
- Get financial support for early stages and later stages of critical illnesses.
- Double protection provided for female organ cancers and an additional cover is provided for female-related illnesses with the A-Plus Venus & A-Plus VenusExtra plans.
Features and Benefits of Savings and Investment Insurance
- Maximise your potential returns with the policies.
- Choose from short-pay to long-term savings plans.
- Get guaranteed cash payments and potential investment gains.
- Get coverage against death and total and permanent disability.
- Enjoy the freedom to invest in a range of funds with the A-InvestLink plan.
Features and Benefits of Accident Protection Insurance
- Get coverage against death and total and permanent disability if it was caused by an accident.
- Optional coverage for riots is available with A-Plus AccidentShield and A-Plus Total AccidentShield and A-Plus AccidentShield-i and A-Plus Total AccidentShield-i policies.
- Hospital benefits are available with the Anniversary PA policy if you are hospitalised due to an accident.
- Get reimbursement for your medical expenses with the My Family PA and Twin PA policies.
Features and Benefits of Home Insurance
- Get coverage against property damage and loss.
- Receive cash assistance if your property was robbed or damaged.
- Insure your valuables even when you are travelling.
- Get additional protection to cover you and your family if the damage was caused due to your negligence.
Features and Benefits of Motor Insurance
- Get coverage for your car for loss or damage caused by theft, fire, or accident.
- Get coverage if your car has been in an accident which has caused injury or death of other people.
- Enhance your policy with add-on plans for windscreen repairs, flood/storm/landslide damage, or death/injury caused to your passengers.
|Registered Office Number||
AIA Insurance offers an extensive range of financial solutions, catering to the needs of everyone. You have policies for women who are expecting and also for those who are planning their future after retirement. Compare other schemes with AIA Insurance policies, apply, and enjoy a worry-free life.
Q. What fees and charges do I have to pay if I need a life insurance policy?
A. You will be charged the following:
- Cost of insurance.
- Monthly service charges.
- Fund management charges.
The charges will differ from policy to policy.
Q. I want to change my policy benefits. How do I make the change?
A. You will have to submit a 'Request for Change' form. This form is available on the company website and at all the customer centres. Fill up the form and email it to [email protected] or send it to the following address: Customer Servicing Department, Level 6, Wisma AIA, 99 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Q. How much monthly premium should I pay for the policy I choose?
A. The monthly premium will differ from policy to policy.
Q. Is it possible to change the coverage amount of my policy?
A. Yes. You can increase or decrease the coverage amount on the 'Request for Change' form. Download the form from the company website or visit any of the AIA Insurance Customer Centres for the form. Submit the filled form to your agent or at any of the centres. Alternatively, you can email the filled form to [email protected] or sent it via mail to Customer Servicing Department, Level 6, Wisma AIA, 99 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Q. How do I make a claim for accident insurance?
A. Follow the below steps to make a claim for accident insurance:
- Download the form from the company website.
- Fill out the form.
- Submit the form along with supporting documents to your insurance agent or at any of the company's Customer Centres.
Q. How do I cancel my policy?
A. You can request to the customer servicing department to cancel your policy if the policy does not have any cash value. Send a request to Customer Servicing Department, Level 6, Wisma AIA, 99 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
If you have a policy with cash value, you will need to fill up a surrender form. The form is available on the company website and at all the customer centres. Fill up the form and send it to the same address.