AIG Insurance are said to be leaders in property casualty insurance, life insurance and retirement services, mortgage insurance, and aircraft leasing. AIG has existed in Malaysia since 1953 based out of Kuala Lumpur. However the financial institution became a locally incorporated insurance company in Malaysia only on June 1, 2008. AIG Malaysia has 14 offices and over 3000 professional agents, brokers and staff. This company is said to be the world’s largest insurance organization, with over 88 million customers, worldwide.
AIG Insurance :
AIG offers premium services with premium general insurance policies meeting various wants and necessities that may arise for people and protecting their assets and lifestyle with ease:
- Car/Auto Insurance: For this insurance AIG Malaysia was awarded AIG Malaysia is Best Automotive Claims Management Service” by Malaysia’s Motordata Research Consortium.
- Travel Insurance: The company is not only providing great travel insurance policy but also conducts great social responsibility activities for insurance holders and beyond. For example, AIG Travel was on the ground in Nepal within 48 hours of April, 2015's earthquake in the region.
- Medical Insurance: AIG medical insurance includes the usual coverage areas such as hospitalization fees and surgery fees and beyond as well with cover for home-nursing too.
- Snatch Theft Insurance: f you want to protect your personal valuables against snatch and theft while regular commute or holidaying, this policy provides coverage even for cash recovery including ATM withdrawal and medical expenses.
- Personal Accident Insurance: This policy covers individuals against accidents on road and beyond such as natural disaster, motorcycling, drowning, electrocution, burns & fractures etc.
- Home Insurance:This policy from AIG also covers for fire and against natural disasters and guarantees up to 30% of your Personal Valuables in case of an unforeseen event.
Why Choose AIG Insurance-
Here are some of the reasons why one should go for a general insurance from AIG:
Broader Company Prospects:AIG Malaysia Insurance Berhad, has a very important role in running global business operations and existing services in the South-East Asia region which is inclusive of 4 businesses under AIG: AIG Shared Services & Travel Guard Asia Pacific, and AIG Global Services.
Network in Malaysia:AIG Malaysia has 14 offices in the country in all major cities and towns, ensuring that the services are provided maintaining global standards and and offering insurance services to with the help of 3000 professional and counting agents, brokers and staff. The website also covers a lot of the services and includes calculators to allow customers decisions instantly.
AIG As An International Brand: AIG is recognised worldwide as a leading insurance provider and has an impressive trailing twelve month revenue of USD 62.95 billion as of August, 2015. It also has a trailing twelve month operating margin of 20.79%. This shows how trusting a company which knows how to manage their finance is highly capable of managing the finance of their customers.
AIG Insurance FAQs
What are the basic areas of coverage provided by AIG Home Insurance?
AIG Home Insurance cover includes Theft, Burglary and/or Robbery, bursting Pipes, motor vehicle collisions into your home, Natural Events, Aircraft & other aerial devices / articles, Assistance for removal of debris for up to RM5,000 and Riots, strike & malicious damages to your home.
When was AIG Malaysia established?
AIG Malaysia was established in 1 June, 2008 but existed as a global service provider since 1953 in malaysia.
What is the eligibility criteria for opting for a snatch theft insurance from AIG?
This cover can be bought by any individual for themselves and their spouse who are 18 years old or more and less than 65 years old.
How much time does a personal accident insurance policy cancellation take?
The customer has to give a 30 days written notice for cancellation and send it to the insurer.
AIG Insurance Customer Support
AIG Malaysia Insurance Berhad
Level 18, Menara Worldwide
198 Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Walk In Service Counter : Level 17
Toll Free No.: 1-800-88-8811 (within Malaysia)
General HelpLine: 603-2118 0188
Fax: 603-2118 0288