Allianz Insurance is a prominent insurance company in Malaysia that offers a range of insurance policies, including car insurance, health insurance, and accident insurance. Read further to get a better understanding of the various types of packages the company offers and how you could benefit from them.
Types of Insurance available in Allianz Insurance
Automotive and Travel Insurance
- Car & Motor Comprehensive Cover: This insurance covers losses or damages to your car due to fire, accident, or theft as well as third party death and bodily injuries. You can also get extended benefits like Allianz Road Rangers which is given for private cars.
- Car & Motor Third Party Cover: This policy covers your car or motorcycle against third party bodily injuries, death and property losses or damages.
- Car & Motor Third Party, Fire & Theft Cover: If you are looking for a policy that covers car damage or loss due to fire and theft, you can opt for this policy. It also covers third party death and bodily injuries as well as property losses or damages.
- e-Hailing Add On: This add-on policy covers the driver in case of any accidents and negligent acts and also liability of passengers' negligent acts. With this add on policy, you can get a personal accident cover of RM50,000 due to accidental injury or death.
- Road Warrior: If you are looking for a policy that offers round-the-clock roadside assistance, you can opt for Road Warrior. It covers personal accident and accidental death and permanent disability.
- Enhanced Road Warrior: With this policy you get a range of panel workshop choices, personal accident coverage, free car replacement, compassionate cover, accidental death and permanent disability, and flood cover.
- Bike Warrior: This insurance covers personal accident coverage for the rider and the pillion rider. It also offers compassionate care in case of bike theft or loss and also flood cover.
- Allianz Travel Care: This is a travel insurance policy which covers the insurance holder and their family. It covers accidental death and permanent disability, medical expenses, and travel inconveniences.
- Allianz Flight Care: This policy covers domestic flight delays of more than half an hour. It is an affordable policy which can be purchased online easily. You just need to pay RM10 premium per person per flight and you will be compensated with RM50 if your flight delays more than 30 minutes.
- Smart Home Cover: This plan consists of five components – Houseowner, householder, mortgage loan instalment protection, HomeFix, and landlord Insurance.
- HouseOwner & HouseHolder Insurance: This plan is for house owners and tenants. It covers fire, lighting, domestic explosion, theft, burglary, natural calamities, loss of rent, pipe burst, and overflowing tanks.
- Allianz KampungKu: If you own a 'kampung' wooden house, this policy is ideal for you. It covers the building and household contents from fire and lightning as well as personal accident and death and permanent disability.
- Homeguard: This policy covers the policyholder against loss or damage of their home due to fire, lightning, explosion, aircraft damage, pipe burst, overflowing tanks, and other unexpected calamities. It offers full theft coverage and death and permanent disability due to accident.
- Allianz Powerlink: This policy takes care of the policyholder's life and health protection requirements. You get both protection and investment in a single plan and protection up to the age of 100 years.
- Allianz 3H Cover: This plan offers death and total and permanent disability coverage of up to RM200,000 and critical illness coverage for stroke, heart attack, cancer, and kidney failure of up to RM200,000.
- Allianz Premierlink: With this policy, you get a high sum of a minimum of RM500,000 to suit your financial situation. It covers death and total and permanent disability. You get an extra 1% of your premium starting on the 11th year of your policy.
- Allianz PremierLink Advance: If you are looking for a short-term plan to protect your family in case the unexpected happens, you can opt for Allianz PremierLink Advance. It covers death and total and permanent disability. You have the option to switch between funds to suit your requirements.
- Allianz i-EssentialCover: This policy offers death and total and permanent disability coverage of up to RM500,000 as well as guaranteed yearly premium.
- Power Shield: Power Shield is an affordable life insurance policy that offers protection to different stages of life. The coverage increases to suit your needs.
- Allianz Ability Life: This plan is designed for individuals suffering from disabilities, covering death. Upon the unexpected, the policyholder's loved ones will be given a lump sum payment. You have the option to pay premium from RM50 onwards.
- Allianz Kasih Hayat: Protect your family with the Allianz Kasih Hayat policy. It covers death and offers affordable premiums to suit your financial situation.
Medical and Hospitalisation
- Allianz Diabetic Essential: Allianz Diabetic Essential offers 4 medical plans that covers surgery and hospitalisation. You get yearly health screening benefits and get premium discounts as well.
- MediSafe Infinite/MediSafe Infinite Xtra: With this policy, you get medical coverage up to 91 years of age. There is no lifetime limit with this policy. Also, you get alternative treatments and second medical opinion.
- MediEssential: This plan offers high overall lifetime limit of up to RM2.5 million. Choose from 7 different plans as per your individual requirements.
- MediAide: Choose this plan for medical coverage up to 81 years of age. Once you reach 55 years, you can either continue to enjoy medical protection or you can reduce your deductible level to zero.
- Allianz Care (Individual): Allianz Care provides medical coverage, surgical expenses, cashless admission facility, and many other privileges. You can also choose either international or domestic medical assistance programmes.
- Allianz Booster Care: This plan is ideal for those undergoing medical treatment in Singapore. You have the option to choose from 5 plans and also get guaranteed renewal up to 80 years old.
- MyHospital Cash: This policy is distributed through Allianz Insurance's telemarketing channel. When you opt for this plan, you get many privileges, including daily hospital cash benefit upon hospitalisation and daily Intensive Care Unit cash benefits.
- Allianz i-HospitalCash: With this plan, you get daily cash benefit if hospitalised and double cash benefit if you are hospitalised overseas. You have the option to choose from three plans - Plan 100, Plan 200, and Plan 250
- Enhanced HealthVantage: This plan offers medical coverage for individuals up to 81 years of age. You get convenient hospital admission and refund on unutilised room when you opt for this plan.
- HealthCover/HealthCover Plus: With this policy, you get coverage on 36 critical illnesses, including cancer and heart attack. Critical illness coverage is available for individuals up to 100 years of age.
- HealthCover Enhancer: This is an add-on to the HealthCover/HealthCover Plus policies. It offers additional medical insurance coverage upon the first diagnosis of Carcinoma-in-Situ or pre-cancerous lesions.
- Prime Care: Get coverage for more than 100 critical illnesses with the Prima Care policy. There is no waiting period in between the submitted claims for the different stages.
- Child Guard: Protect your child with this policy. This plan covers 9 child-specific illnesses and also gives protection before childbirth as early as 18 weeks into pregnancy.
- Lady Guard: Lady Guard is a policy designed for women to cover female-related illnesses, including breast cancer, cervix uteri as well as pregnancy and infant congenial illnesses.
- Man Guard: Man Guard is a policy designed for men to cover male-related illnesses, including testicular cancer, testicular cancer, and other illnesses.
- FlexiSaver: FlexiSaver is an affordable policy that covers death and accidental death. This policy comes with a wide range of premium payment and coverage terms to suit your savings needs.
- Prime Income: If you are looking for a plan that gives you stable income, you can opt for this plan. You only need to pay the premiums for 8 years to enjoy a coverage. You get life coverage up to 90 years of age and maturity benefits as well.
- Allianz EduPlus: Secure your child's education with the Allianz EduPlus policy. It comes with flexible premium payment term of 6 years, 10 years or throughout the policy term.
- Allianz PrimeSaver: This policy comes with premium payment terms of 6, 10, 15, and 20 ears. You can choose the payment terms as per your affordability.
- Taipan: Maximise your earnings with Taipan, a single premium investment-linked insurance plan. You get protection up to 100 years of age. This plan covers death and total and permanent disability.
- WealthCover: If you're looking to increase your savings and investment, you can opt for the WealthCover policy by attaching it to your Allianz Powerlink policy.
Waiver of Premium
- Allianz PayorCover: With this policy, you can pay your premium even when you are unable to. It covers diagnosis with any of the 36 critical illnesses specified.
- Allianz SecureCover/SecureCover Plus: With this policy, a policyholder can take care of their child's insurance premium if the unexpected happens. It covers death, 36 specified critical illnesses, and total and permanent disability of the payor before 65 years of age.
Accident and General Protection
- Allianz Shield: This is a 24/7 personal insurance protection which covers personal accidents, medical expenses, and snatch theft. The policyholder gets double indemnity in case of death and total and permanent disability due to an accident.
- Allianz Travel Care: Travel Care covers you when you travel with your family local or overseas. You get coverage for accidental death and permanent disability, medical expenses, and travel inconveniences like baggage and flight delays.
- ATM Shield: This plan covers the loss of cash withdrawn from ATM, death and total and permanent disability, hospitalisation income, and medical expenses. You will be given compensation when the loss of cash happens within twenty four house of an ATM withdrawal.
- Allianz Motorcyclist Personal Accident: If you are looking for an affordable insurance which covers personal accident, you can opt for Allianz Motorcyclist PA. As well as accidental death, the policy also covers permanent disablement and provides bereavement allowance.
- Golf Master: This policy covers the policyholder against accidents on any golf courses. Coverage of up to RM25,000 will be provided. It also covers damage and loss of golf equipment due to theft or fire.
- Allianz Student Personal Accident: This plan covers students in the event of accidents no matter where they are. It provides coverage for accidental death and permanent disability.
- Personal Accident: This policy covers accidental death and total and permanent disability as well as medical treatments due to accidents.
- Special Occupation Personal Accident: This policy is for those who work in occupation groups, including manufacturing and construction businesses, who are usually excluded from the basic accident insurance plan. It covers accidental death, permanent disability, and medical expenses.
- Premier PA Plus: With this policy, you can get 100% lump sum payment in case of accidental death. You also will receive double the benefit pay-out in case the accident happens in a public mode of transportation, due to a fire in a public building, or in an elevator.
- Drive Smart Shield: This insurance covers a driver and the passengers who travel in a vehicle. Coverage is given for death and permanent disability and medical expenses.
- Domestic Servant Insurance Scheme: This insurance covers your maid or domestic helper against accidental death or permanent disability. This insurance takes care of the medical expenses, repatriation expenses, and offers weekly benefits,
Features and Benefits of Automotive and Travel Insurance
- Coverage against third party death and bodily injuries.
- Coverage for personal accident and accidental death and permanent disability.
- Coverage for damage and loss of cars, motorbikes, superbikes, and other vehicles.
- Travel insurance policies are available that cover accidents and travel inconveniences.
Features and Benefits of Home Insurance
- Protection against fire, lighting, domestic explosion, theft, burglary, natural calamities, loss of rent, pipe burst, and overflowing tanks.
- Coverage for ‘kampung’ wooden homes and the household contents with the Allianz KampungKu policy.
- Get theft coverage and accidental death and permanent disability cover.
Features and Benefits of Life Protection Insurance
- Coverage against death and total and permanent disability.
- Coverage against critical illnesses, including stroke, heart attack, kidney failure, and cancer.
- Policies available up to the age of 100 years.
Features and Benefits of Medical and Hospitalisation Insurance
- Choose policies that offer surgery and hospitalisation.
- Out-patient emergency accidental, cancer, and kidney dialysis treatment.
- Policies available for individuals up to 91 years of age.
Features and Benefits of Critical Illness Insurance
- Policies available for individuals up to 100 years of age.
- Covers over 100 critical illnesses.
- Specific policies available for children, ladies, and men.
- Add-on coverage available to boost existing coverage.
Features and Benefits of Savings, Investment and Waiver of Premium Insurance
- Get coverage up to 90 years of age.
- Choose from wide range of premium payment and coverage terms to suit your needs.
- Get insurance coverage against death and accidental death.
Features and Benefits of Accident and General Protection Insurance
- Coverage against death and total and permanent disability.
- Choose policies that take care of medical expenses, repatriation expenses, and hospital expenses.
- Apart from the basic personal accident insurance, there are specific policies available for students, domestic help, and golfers.
|Customer Service Telephone Number||
|Allianz Malaysia Head Office||
|Allianz A to Z Mobile App||
|Accident Assist Call Centre (AACC)||
Allianz Insurance has over 50 different insurance policies and packages available. Browse through the policies, compare with other insurance service providers, and choose the one that suits your requirements the best. You can contact the company if you have any queries related to the policies.
Q. How do I make a medical claim?
A. To make a claim, follow the below steps:
- Download the claimant's statement and medical report from Allianz Insurance's official website. You will find the form on https://www.allianz.com.my/individual-life.
- The claimant should fill in the claimant's statement and the treating doctor should fill in the medical report.
- Include the required documents.
- Submit your claim through your agent or to the nearest Allianz Insurance branch.
Q. What are the documents I need to include when I make a personal accident claim for medical expenses?
A. The following are the documents you need to submit to make a personal accident claim for medical expenses:
- Claimant’s statement.
- E-Payment authorisation form.
- Either the claimant’s NRIC copy (both front and back) or duly certified passport copy.
- Police report (if any).
- Medical report, if the total claim amount exceeds RM500.
- A report with diagnosis, date, and cause of accident endorsed by the treating doctor on the bills, along with signature and clinic’s official stamp (if the claim amount is RM500 and below).
- Original receipts of bills.
- Original final tax invoices.
- Itemised bills/detailed bills (doctor’s fee, medicine charges, and test and investigation charges).
- X-ray, scan, MRI, and other radiology reports.
- If you are undergoing treatment overseas (except in Singapore and Brunei)
- For overseas treatment (Singapore and Brunei), you need to submit the following documents:
- Medical report.
- Original receipts.
- Original final tax invoices/final bills.
- Itemised bills/detailed bills.
- Radiology reports, if any.
You will find claimant’s statement form, e-payment authorisation form, and medical report on the company’s official website.
Q. How do I pay my Allianz life insurance premium via JomPAY?
A. You can use your savings account, current account, or credit card to pay your insurance premium via JomPAY. Follow the below steps to make insurance payments conveniently:
- Log in to internet banking or mobile banking.
- Look for the JomPAY logo.
- Enter the Allianz Insurance Biller code (5017) followed by your life insurance policy number and the amount you need to pay.
- You can pay for one policy per transaction using this facility.
Q. What are the modes of paying general insurance premium?
A. You can use any of the following modes of payment to make insurance payments:
- Via servicing agents - Visit your servicing agent's office and make your payments via cash, cheque, credit card, or debit card. When you make cheque payments you need to mention the policyholder's name, vehicle number, premium amount, and contact numbers on the back of the cheque leaf.
- Allianz Outbound Call Center - Contact Allianz Outbound Call Center and make your payment via credit card, debit card, internet banking, or cheque.
- Branch payment - Walk in to any of Allianz Insurance's branches and pay the insurance premium via cash, cheque, credit card,, debit card, or Interbank transfer.
Q. What documents do I need to submit when I apply for a policy loan?
A. To apply for a policy loan, submit the following documents:
- Policy loan application form.
- 2 original copies of Policy loan agreement form.
- Proof of age policy owner/assignee certified by commission of oath or Allianz customer services officer.
- Proof of age life assured certified by commission of oath or Allianz customer services officer.