Lonpac Insurance Bhd. is an insurance provider in Malaysia that offers various covers under a motor insurance policy. Under Lonpac car insurance policy, you can also opt for supplementary protection plans such as ABPA (All Benefits Personal Accident) and Privilege Car Protector Insurance (PCPI).
Let’s have a look at multiple features of this insurance scheme.
List of Lonpac Car Insurance Policies
- Private Car Secure - Comprehensive Insurance (Enhanced Private Car Policy): This type of insurance scheme provides you protection against your liabilities to a third-party for injury or death, and damage to the third-party’s property. Under this, you will also get an accidental or fire damage protection as well as theft cover for your own vehicle.
- Private Car Secure - Third Party Fire and Theft Insurance: This insurance scheme protects you against your obligations to a third-party for death or injury, damage to the third-party’s property along with damage caused to your own vehicle and in case of theft.
- Private Car - Third Party: The scheme covers the injuries or death of a third-party due to an accident that involves your car.
Benefits of Lonpac Car Insurance Policy
- Choose from 3 different insurance plans.
- Obtain a Privilege Car Protector Insurance (PCPI) to cover the driver and passengers.
- Get ABPA (All Benefits Personal Accident) to provide personal accident protection.
- Get emergency towing services, roadside repair assistance and car rental referral services.
Lonpac Car Insurance Policy Premium Calculator
- Calculate your payable insurance premium amount through the Lonpac website.
- Provide all details including your personal information, vehicle information, type of insurance cover, additional riders, and NCD (No Claim Discount) details.
- Submit these details to get the estimated value of your payable premium.
Lonpac Car Insurance Policy Exclusions
The car insurance plan does not cover the following losses:
- Your death or any bodily injury due to an accident
- Your liability against claims from passengers in your car
- Damage, loss, or liability caused due to natural calamities such as storms, landslides and floods.
How to Buy Lopac Car Insurance Policy
- Contact the customer service department to buy a policy
- Submit an online enquiry form for a representative to contact you to assist you with this process.
You need to present the following documents while making a claim:
- A completed claim form
- A draft of police report
- Insured driver’s NRIC
- Driver’s licence
- A copy of hire purchase agreement
- A copy of road tax receipt
- Third party vehicle registration number
- Details about costs of repair
- Photographs of accident
- Form B and D(sole-proprietor)/Form 8 or 9, 13, 24 and 49 (company)
- Duly signed and completed Electronic Credit Payment (ECP) Form
How to Claim Lonpac Car Insurance Policy
- Inform the insurance provider immediately whenever any accident takes place.
- Fill the claim form sent by Lonpac and submit it with all mandatory documents.
- On approval, the claim will be processed within 7 working days.
Renew Lonpac Car Insurance Policy
Online process: Log in to the bank’s official portal to renew your insurance plan online.
Offline process: Visit your nearest branch of Lonpac to renew your car insurance policy.
Hotline:03 2262 8688.
Q. Does this insurance policy cover my car only in Malaysia?
A. Through a Lonpac Car Insurance Policy, your car is covered in Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei.
Q. What are the provisions under the towing services provided through Lonpac E-Assist?
A. You can obtain towing services up to a maximum limit of RM400 (round trip) on each instance.
Q. On how many vehicles, can I obtain a PCPI (Privilege Car Protector Insurance) protection?
A. You can extend the cover up to 2 cars that belong to you or your spouse.
Q. Will I get a No Claim Discount (NCD) on this insurance plan?
A. If you have not made any claims, you are eligible for a No Claim Discount (NCD).
Q. Do I have to bear stamp duty and GST charges with this policy?
A. Yes, you will have to pay the stamp duty charges of RM10 and applicable GST of 6% while obtaining this insurance policy.
Get a quote on the Lonpac website before you buy a policy. Add optional covers to increase protection. Maintain a safe driving habit and a low risk profile to get a low premium for your insurance cover.