Lonpac Travel Insurance provides comprehensive coverage to you, your family, and your property during the tenure of your travel. You can choose the type of protection you require. Read through this guide for more information on this travel insurance.
List of Lonpac Travel Insurance Coverage Plans:
- TravelNet: This insurance policy provides personal accident cover and travel inconvenience cover on your business or personal trip. While you are away from your home, it also provides home guard cover. This policy has two plans – Gold and Silver. You can choose the plan that best suits your needs.
- Easy Travel Insurance: This provides cover for the loss of any prepaid and non-refundable travel deposit in the event of trip cancellation due to insolvency of the registered travel agent in Malaysia. This policy has two plans – Premier and Classic. The Premier plan will pay you RM2,000 and the Classic plan will pay you RM1,000 for the loss of travel deposit.
Benefits of Lonpac Travel Insurance:
- This policy provides coverage up to RM3 million for any accidental death or permanent disability during the trip.
- Be covered for any emergency medical evacuation that happens during your trip.
- It covers you for loss of personal money and travel documents.
- Get reimbursement for any medical expenses due to accident or sickness during your trip.
- Get a compensation of RM200 for every 24 hours if the plane that you are travelling is hijacked.
- This plan covers you for loss or damage of your baggage and personal effects as well.
- It will cover you for cancelled trips if you or your family member is hospitalised due to any accident, injury or sickness.
- It will cover you for any personal liability expenditures incurred due to accidental injury and damage of property during your trip.
- Both the TravelNet and Easy Travel Insurance policyholders are entitled to get the Lonpac Travel Assist, a complimentary medical and emergency assistance program.
All citizens of Malaysia, Permanent Residents, work permit holders or Employment Pass Holders along with their dependents can apply for this policy.
How Do You Buy Lonpac Travel Insurance
You can purchase this policy from the website directly or call the agent to help you out.
The basic documents required to file a claim are:
- Duly-filled Travel Claim Form
- Original Boarding Pass/E-ticket
- Travel Itinerary
- Any other document required by the insurer
How to Claim Lonpac Travel Insurance
- Submit a written notification to Lonpac for all claims.
- Submit the Travel Insurance Claim Form along with the required documents.
- General Line Number: 03-2262 8688/03-2723 7888
- Customer Service Number: 03-2262 8666
- Customer Service Fax Number: 03-2715 1332
- Easy Travel and TravelNet: +603 7628 3835
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lonpac Insurance Bhd
LG, 6th, 7th, 21st to 26th Floor,
Bangunan Public Bank,
6, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman,
50000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Q. What is the sum insured for Home Guard Cover?
A. Under the Gold plan, you can get RM5,000 as the Home Guard Cover while RM2,500 is the sum insured under the Silver plan.
Q. How can I get the Travel Assist programme?
A. You can call the Travel Assist 24-hours Alarm Centre through an international operator anywhere in the world.
Q. What are the benefits of Travel Assist?
A. The following are the benefits of Travel Assist:
- It provides legal and travel referral.
- This programme provides Emergency Medical Evacuation arrangement.
- It provides referral of a translator/interpreter to help you in a foreign land.
- You can get information on weather and exchange rates of the country you are about to visit.
Q. Will I get a refund at the time of the cancellation of this policy?
A. No. You cannot get a refund once the policy is issued.
Q. What is the duration of the One-way trip insurance?
A. The One-way trip ends in 3 days from the effective date.
It is vital to get a travel insurance cover for your trips. Though it is not mandatory, it is essential as it provides cover during any emergency that may occur during your trip. Compare all plans to choose one that is ideal for your travels.