RHB Group is one of the top 3 financial institutions of its kind in Malaysia and ranks 8 among the ASEAN countries. The company intends to provide services with high level proficiency, reliability and competency. RHB Insurance Berhad under the RHB groups provides policies for motor, personal accident, travel, liability, medical, property and additional policies that include glass, burglary,money, employers' liability, trade credit, workmen's compensation, public liability, to name a few insurance products. The company is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and a subsidiary of RHB Capital Berhad. The company mainly deals with general insurance products.
Why Choose RHB Insurance in Malaysia -
Here are the reasons why choosing an RHB general insurance policy in Malaysia is a good idea, based on its age-old legacy:
- Legacy: The bank was established over 100 years ago, in 1913 and is the first local bank in the Malaya region. With an experience of over a century the fact the banking is thriving even today, with a wide range of offerings the insurance policies are bankable on. Also, the company has spread its wings to other ASEAN countries as well, providing a networking presence that has a positive share in the market.
- Market & Financial Prevalence: RHB Capital Berhad as a whole has made year over revenue of 3.1 RM billion as compared to 2.7 RM billion in the previous year. Also the financial institution has been able to decrease the percentage of sales devoted to selling, general and administrative costs from 111.14% to 109.22% according to data collected by Bloomberg Business.
- Customer-Centric Approach:The customer centric approach has qualified it being one of the most trusted financial institutions in Malaysia. The company intends to provide high standards of quality for services meant for their existing customers and potential customer alike.
RHB Insurance Policies -
- Car Insurance Policies: There are 4 types of motor insurances available from RHB insurance which includes Motorcycle Insurance, Private Car Insurance, motor Multi-shield Plus and Motorist Personal Accidental Insurance.
- Travel Insurance Policies: There are variety of travel insurance policies to meet the needs of the travel insurance bespoked to the region that includes Travel Lite Insurance, Travel Protector Plus Insurance and Annual Travel Protector Insurance.
- Personal Accident Insurance Policies: There are 45 plans bespoked to the requirement of people in Malaysia that includes Essental Personal Accident Insurance, SmartCare Personal Accident Insurance, Family Personal Accident Insurance, Preferred Personal Accident Insuranceand MAX Personal Accident Insurance plans.
- Medical Insurance: There are 3 comprehensive schemes available under medical insurances, that include MediSure, Critical Guard and POS Malaysia hospital Cash Income Plan.
- Property Isnurance Policies: A variety of insurance schemes are available under this type of insurance that includes Fire Insurance, Houseowner/householder insurance and Home Smart Insurance.
RHB Insurance FAQs -
When was RHB established in Malaysia?
RHB was established in the year 1913, and has been operational for over 100 years.
What is the net income of RHB Capital, this year?
As of August 2015, RHB Capital made a net income of 2,038 RM million.
What is the cheapest Travel Insurance policy available from RHB Insurance?
The premiums for the Travel Lite Insurance for an individual that is valid for 3 days starts at RM 8.50.
What are the location divisions for travel insurance?
Here are the following 3 regional divisions, based on which premium amounts vary for RHB travel insurance:
Region 1: Australia, China, Brunei, Cambodia,Indonesia, Japan, Hong Kong, India, Bangladesh, Laos, Macau, Nepal, New Zealand, Philippines, Malaysia (East to West or vice-versa), Myanmar (Burma),Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam
Region 2: Worldwide excluding the United States of America and Canada
Region 3: Worldwide including the United States of America and Canada
Excluded Countries: Israel and war- declared countries
Are there any tools to help me calculate my Car Insurance premium?
Yes, the portal has a premium calculator for car insurance, under every car insurance page.
RHB Insurance Customer Support -
Address: The Manager, Customer Care/Call Centre,
RHB Banking Group,
Level 6 Menara AA,
Jalan Tun Razak,
50400 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: 03-9206 8118 (Kuala Lumpur: 24 hours daily) & 082-276 118 (Kuching: 7am to 7pm daily)
Fax: 03-9206 8088 (KL) or 082-276 088 (Kuching)
Email: [email protected]
Other Products offered RHB:
Apart from offering Fixed Deposit,RHB offers other products and services which include: