Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Keluarga Berhad offers Shariah-based takaful products that cover your private vehicle, health, personal accident, mortgage, travel, and others. It provides different sets of policies based on your mode of purchase—online or offline.
Types of Takaful Products Offered by Syarikat
Takaful myClick Motor: This comprehensive motor takaful policy covers your vehicle from the loss/damage caused due to fire, accident, or theft. It also handles the third party liabilities, such as bodily injury and property loss/damage.
Takaful myClick PA: Get a double indemnity in the case of a traffic accident with the policy. You can purchase it without having to go through medical examinations. Your nominee can get a lump sum payment of RM500,000 in the case of an accidental death. You can choose from the 4 additional cash payouts—Accidental Major Surgery Benefit, Accidental Daily Hospital Income Benefit, Accidental Post Hospital Recovery Cash Benefit, and Accidental Medical Reimbursement Benefit.
Takaful myClick MediPlus: This medical takaful plan provides long-term benefits, i.e. it covers you after retirement as well. You can add the coverage to complement your employee benefits scheme at affordable premium rates. It includes an overall annual limit and no overall lifetime limit.
Takaful myClick MediCare: Get a comprehensive medical cover at a low premium amount with the policy. You can choose from 3 different plans available under the policy. The policy gets activated immediately without any waiting period.
Takaful myTerm: Keep your family protected against the odds of life with the Takaful myTerm policy. The level of benefit you can get with the policy ranges from RM50,000 up to RM500,000.
Takaful myHealth Protector: Get both in-patient, surgical, and outpatient health benefits for the unexpected illnesses with the policy. You can receive 15% cashback if you have not made any claims.
Takaful myMortgage: The policy prevents your family from worrying about the mortgage loan in the case of an unfortunate event. With time, the coverage amount gets reduced.
Takaful myMotor: You can receive the benefits of two covers under the policy—Comprehensive cover and Third party, fire, and theft cover. Get benefits for the loss/damage caused to your vehicle caused due to accidents, theft, or fire. It also handles the legal liability to the third party.
Takaful myFire: The policy covers the damage caused to your property due to accidental fire, lightning, or explosion of a domestic gas cylinder. The properties considered by the policy are buildings, its content, furniture, plant, and other machinery.
Takaful myHouseowners & Householders: It is a comprehensive policy that has two variants—the houseowners and the householders. The former policy compensates for the damage caused to your house structure, such as walls, roof, garages, gates, and fences. The latter policy covers your personal belongings, home content, and other movable possessions.
Takaful myHome Content: The policy handles the damage/loss of your home content caused due to perils, such as an explosion, hurricane, earthquake, and lightning. You can choose from 6 different plans available under the policy.
Takaful Longterm Houseowners: Keep your house covered for the loss/damage caused due to an explosion, fire, lightning, thunderbolt, and other perils.
Takaful myTravel Partner: This is a travel personal accident takaful policy that comes in the following variants—annual trip and single trip. You can enjoy the coverage for an unlimited number of trips when you choose the annual trip scheme. The policy considers both business trips and vacations.
Takaful myUmrah: The policy is specially designed for Umrah travel to give you a peaceful pilgrimage experience. It covers the expenses incurred due to an accident or disease during the trip.
Takaful myPA Care: You can choose the right one for you from the 6 plans available—Siddiq, Iltizam, Fatanah, Amanah, Afdhal, and Takwa. Get a benefit of up to RM300,000 for accidental death and permanent disability based on the plan you choose.
Takaful myElite PA: This personal accident takaful policy gives you a 24-hour coverage for injury, disability, and death at a low premium rate. You can choose to extend the policy coverage to your spouse and children.
Takaful myHealth Plus: Get a comprehensive hospital income allowance irrespective of you being treated in a Malaysian or an overseas’ hospital. A lump sum of up to RM3,000 is paid by the policy if you are hospitalised consecutively for a minimum of 5 days.
Features and Benefits
Takaful myClick Motor:
- Enjoy round-the-clock roadside assistance with the 24/7 Tele Bantuan Program.
- Get rewarded with cashback for not making claims during the coverage period.
- Get a discount of 10% when you sign up for the policy online.
Takaful myClick PA:
- Premium rates remain unchanged for everyone, irrespective of your age and gender.
- The premium payment will not increase as your age increases.
- Extend the policy benefits to your spouse and children.
Takaful myClick MediPlus:
- Get protection until you reach an age of 85 years.
- Enjoy hassle-free admission and bill settlement at a panel hospital.
- Get an income tax relief of up to RM3,000 per year on the premium payment, subject to the discretion of the Inland Revenue Board.
Takaful myClick MediCare:
- Stay covered until you reach an age of 85 years.
- Earn Excite Points via 8excite when you make a payment.
- Get full coverage when you choose to get treated at a Malaysian government hospital.
- Enjoy cashless hospital admission with the e-medical card.
- You can stay protected for a period of 10 or 20 years based on your choice.
- You must be a Malaysian aged between 19 years and 45 years to qualify for the policy.
Takaful myHealth Protector:
- Get 24-hour emergency assistance service on medical treatment-related reference worldwide.
- Choose from the 8 available plans based on your requirement.
- The entry age for the policy is between 30 days and 70 years.
- The policy can be renewed until you reach an age of 85 years.
- You must be an individual aged between 18 and 65 years to be eligible for the policy benefits.
- A compensation of up to RM15,000 will be paid to the driver and passengers in the case of accidental death or TPD.
- Choose the cover for the loss of rent caused due to flood, malicious damage, riot, strike, and bursting of water tanks.
Takaful myHouseowners & Householders:
- The policy covers the damage caused due to fire, lightning, and thunderbolt.
- You can get a compensation for the loss caused due to theft or burglary.
- It handles the public liability for you.
Takaful myHome Content:
- Get a compensation of up to RM200,000 for the loss/damage of the home content.
- The policy handles public liability of up to RM50,000.
Takaful Longterm Houseowners:
- The coverage period depends on the term of your home loan.
- Receive cash benefits if you don’t make a claim during the coverage period.
Takaful myTravel Partner:
- Get emergency assistance at any time of the day via the hotline service.
- Receive a personal accident and medical benefits of up to RM300,000.
- The policy does not have a limit on the emergency evacuation and repatriation benefits.
- Enjoy the Badal Hajj benefit when you purchase the policy.
- Death, TPD, and related medical expenses are covered.
- Use the 24-hour emergency number for any assistance you need.
- The policy covers events, such as trip curtailment and provides compassionate allowance.
- It covers emergency medical evacuation and repatriation expenses.
Takaful myPA Care:
- Enjoy an additional coverage for riot, strike, civil commotion, hijacking, and motorcycling.
- You don’t have to go through a medical examination for policy underwriting.
- Get worldwide coverage with the policy.
Takaful myElite PA:
- Get daily hospital income when you are being treated for an injury/illness.
- The policy protects you up to an age of 75 years.
- Purchase the policy through a hassle-free enrolment process.
- Get allowance for the injuries caused during a snatch theft.
Takaful myHealth Plus:
- Get a daily hospital income of up to RM300 when you are hospitalised in Malaysia.
- Get double benefit if you are hospitalised abroad and triple benefit if you are in the local ICU.
- A renewal bonus of 10% is given up to a maximum of 50%.
- Receive compassionate cash benefit of up to RM3,000 in the case of death.
|Customer Service||1-300 88 252 385|
|Enquiry Line||1300 82 0031|
|Fax||+603 2274 0237|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|Head Office Address||Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Am Berhad 26th Floor, Annexe Block, Menara Takaful Malaysia, No. 4, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman, 50000 Kuala Lumpur P.O. Box 11483, 50746 Kuala Lumpur.|
Syarikat Takaful Malaysia provides a host of takaful policies that protect you against any uncertainty of life at any given point of time. You can keep your family free from financial instability if you are no more around them to take care of. It is recommended to know each of the benefits and obligations of a policy before you sign up for one.
Q. What are the additional covers I can include under the Takaful myClick Motor policy?
A. You can include any of the following additional covers under the Takaful myClick Motor policy:
- Legal liability to passengers.
- Legal liability of passengers.
- Named drivers.
- Windscreens, windows, and sunroof.
- Strike, riot, and civil commotions.
- The inclusion of special perils.
- Coverage in Thailand.
- Compensation of assessed repair time.
Q. Which Shariah concepts does the Takaful myTerm policy follow?
A. The Takaful myTerm policy follows 2 Shariah concepts—Wakalah and Tabarru’. The concepts are explained in detail below:
- Wakalah—You hand over the responsibility of investing and managing the contribution in your Participant’s Special Account (PSA) to the takaful provider known as Risk Fund. A specific amount will be deducted by the takaful provider to perform the task called the wakalah fee.
- Tabarru’—Tabarru’ is the difference between the contribution you make to the PSA and the wakalah fee. If there is a surplus in the PSA, it will be considered by the takaful operator in order to settle the Qardh.
Q. What are the available services under the Takaful myTravel Partner policy?
A. The services available under the Takaful myTravel Partner policy are:
- Ambassador services.
- Flight information services.
- Emergency interpreter reference.
- Legal firm reference.
- Medical assistance.
- Weather information.
- Foreign currency exchange rate information.
- Assistance during the loss of luggage and passport.
Q. What are the documents required to make a fire takaful claim by a houseowner/householder?
A. You have to submit the following documents to make a fire takaful claim:
- Duly filled claim form.
- A copy of the police report and fire brigade report.
- Photographs depicting the affected property.
- A copy of repair quotations from contractors if you are a house owner.
- In the case of a householder:
- A list of the damaged/lost items.
- Original invoices for the purchase of these items.
- Quotations/invoices for replacement.
Q. Can I choose not to appoint a nominee?
A. You can choose not to appoint a nominee. In that case, the takaful benefits will be held up until your family members get a “Grant of Probate” or “Letter of Administration or Distribution Order”. Getting access to these documents may take several years. The benefit your family must receive may be subject to the distribution law applicable at the time of disbursement.