A-Plus Payor & A-Plus PayorCI are two policy riders that can be attached to any traditional life insurance policy. In case you lose your income, you can still protect the dreams of your children using A-Plus Payor & A-Plus PayorCI insurance policy riders. These riders can be bought from AIA Life Planner.
Benefits of A-Plus Payor & A-Plus PayorCI Insurance Riders
Given below is a list of features and benefits offered by A-Plus Payor & A-Plus PayorCI insurance policy riders:
- Can be attached to a basic life insurance plan.
- A-Plus Payor insurance rider covers death and total and permanent disability (TPD).
- A-Plus PayorCI ensures that your child’s plan remains active without premium payment until he/she reaches an age of 25 years, if you are diagnosed with any critical illness or experience loss of life.
You are considered eligible to purchase the A-Plus Payor & A-Plus PayorCI insurance riders if your age is above 16 years and less than 60 years.
A-Plus Payor & A-Plus PayorCI Insurance Rider for Foreigners
AIA allows you to purchase A-Plus Payor & A-Plus PayorCI policy riders even if you are a foreigner.
A-Plus Payor & A-Plus PayorCI Insurance Rider Calculator
If you are looking for some help regarding the ideal cover for you and your children, then can try out the calculator AIA has provided on its webpage. All you need to do is enter information of your age, gender, annual income, annual expenses, etc., and click on the “Calculate” button. The webpage displays your financial budget and the cover you are eligible for.
A-Plus Payor & A-Plus PayorCI Insurance Rider Claims
You can submit your claims either online or offline.
- You can download the Claims Form from the official website of AIA and enter the required details carefully. Attach the Claims Form with necessary documents and submit it to your Life Planner. You can also submit the form and the documents at any of the nearest Customer Centres.
- The other way is to log into your account on AIA’s official website, go to ‘My Claims’ option and select ‘Employee Claim’ page. You will see a Claims Form where you need to provide details on your claim. Once done you can submit the Claims Form online.
If you require more details on the A-Plus Payor & A-Plus PayorCI policy rider, you can contact customer service number, 1300-88-1899. If you are a foreigner, then you can contact specialised customer service number, 603 2056 1111 dedicated for foreign customers. Also, you can send your queries via email to the email id, firstname.lastname@example.org, and get clarifications.
How to Cancel A-Plus Payor & A-Plus PayorCI Insurance Rider
A-Plus Payor & A-Plus PayorCI do not include investments or investment-related cash values. Therefore, you can cancel the policy rider by sending a request letter to the Customer Servicing Department located at the address given below:
Customer Servicing Department,
Level 6, Wisma AIA,
99 Jalan Ampang,
50450 Kuala Lampur.
Q. What are the critical illnesses covered by A-Plus Payor & A-Plus PayorCI?
A. Stroke, kidney failure, heart valve surgery, loss of speech, coma, brain surgery and many other critical illnesses are covered by A-Plus Payor & A-Plus PayorCI. Please refer the official website of AIA or the policy document for more information.
Q. Do A-Plus Payor and A-Plus PayorCI follow level premium payment?
A. Yes. A-Plus Payor and A-Plus PayorCI follow level premium payment where the premiums remain constant throughout the cover period and does not increase with the increase in your age.
Q. Are there any exceptions on covering critical illnesses listed?
A. There are a few exceptions in covering the listed critical illnesses:
- If the illness is directly or indirectly caused by Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) or infected by a Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- If the symptoms occur within the first 60 days from the issue date or commencement date of the rider, whichever happens later
There may be other exceptions as well. Please check your policy document for more details.
Q. What fees and charges are applicable while purchasing these policy riders?
A. You do not have to pay any fees and charges other than the premium amount.
Q. Can I make variations in the coverage amount of the policy?
A. Yes, you can make variations in the coverage amount. You can submit a Request for Change Form, which is available on the official website of AIA. The filled form must be submitted to your Life Planner or to the nearest Customer Centre. You can also send the filled form online to email@example.com. Also, you can mail the form to Customer Servicing Department located at Kuala Lumpur.