A-Plus Payor i and A Plus PayorCI i are premium paying riders or add-on plans that can be attached to your basic plan. With the A Plus Payor i & A Plus PayorCI i plans, you can safeguard the future of your children when you are not there or you are unable to work due to disability or any critical illness.
Benefits of A Plus Payor i & A Plus PayorCI I
The following are the features and benefits of the twin riders:
- Both A Plus Payor i & A Plus PayorCI i are add-on plans that you can attach to your traditional basic life plan to get extra protection in times of need.
- The plans cover your child till he attains 25 years of age.
- The premiums that you pay for these riders provides you tax relief.
- You need not pay any other fees and charges except the premiums.
You are eligible to purchase the A Plus Payor i & A Plus PayorCI i riders if your in the age bracket of 16 to 60 years.
A Plus Payor i & A Plus PayorCI i Insurance Rider for Foreigners
Foreigners/expats can purchase A Plus Payor i & A Plus PayorCI i twin riders.
A Plus Payor i & A Plus PayorCI i Insurance Calculator
You need to use the calculator in the AIA website to get an estimate. You can calculate the amount by filling up the required fields. Just enter the details like your gender, date of birth, smoking habits, your annual income, your fixed and variable expenses every year as well as your existing insurance or takaful coverage.
A Plus Payor i & A Plus PayorCI i Insurance Claims
There are two ways to submit your claims - in the physical form and through online submission.
- Physical Form - You can download the Claims form directly from the AIA website and duly fill it up. Attach the form with all the required documents and submit it to your Life Planner. You can also submit it at any of the Customer Centres.
- Online submission - Log into your account, go to ‘My Claims’ and then select the ‘Employee Claim’. Fill up the form with required details and submit the same along with the necessary documents.
If you have any questions regarding the A Plus Payor i & A Plus PayorCI I insurance riders, then you can contact the customer service number at 1300-88-1899.
If you are an overseas customer seeking clarifications, then you can contact the customer service number at 603 2056 1111.
Alternatively, you can send your questions via an email to [email protected].
How to Cancel A Plus Payor i & A Plus PayorCI i Riders?
If you wish to cancel your insurance policy that do not have a cash value, you can send a mail in the following address: Customer Servicing Department, Level 6, Wisma AIA, 99 Jalan Ampang.50450 Kuala Lumpur. On the other hand, if your policy has cash value, you need to fill up a Surrender Form.
Q: From where can I buy the A Plus Payor i & A Plus PayorCI I riders?
A: You can buy both the A Plus Payor i & A Plus PayorCI I riders through AIA Life Planner.
Q: Will the contribution rates of the A Plus Payor i & A Plus PayorCI I riders change with my age?
A: No, it won’t change.
Q: What are the critical illnesses covered in these plans?
A: There are many critical illnesses that are covered under these plans including, stroke, cancer, Parkinson’s disease, kidney failure, terminal illness, benign brain tumour, major head injury, coma, loss of speech, cardiomyopathy, brain surgery, third degree burns, HIV due to blood transfusion, paralysis, bone marrow transplant, organ transplant and many others.
Q: How can I change my policy benefits?
A: If you want to change your policy benefits, you have to first submit the duly filled “Change Request” form, which is available on the website. There are three ways to submit the form.
Submit the completed form either to your Life Planner or at any of the Customer Centres. Here is the address: Customer Servicing Department, Level 6, Wisma AIA, 99 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Alternatively, you can also send the completed form via an email to[email protected].