AIA One Plan is a short-term insurance policy that covers death and total and permanent disability (TPD). This insurance plan is available only for Malaysian citizens residing in Malaysia. You can choose the coverage amount based on your financial obligations and needs.
Benefits of AIA One Plan:
- You can ensure financial help for your family in case of death.
- You can get full payment in case of total and permanent disability.
- You can choose a coverage amount based on your need and preference.
- You can insure yourself for a short-term period of 1 year.
- The minimum coverage amount on AIA One Plan is RM50,000.
- The maximum coverage amount on AIA One Plan is RM500,000.
- You will get immediate coverage once your premium payment is confirmed.
- You can easily pay premium for AIA One Plan through online banking or with your credit card.
- There are no additional fees and charges applicable on AIA One Plan.
Eligibility Criteria for AIA One Plan
You need to be aged between 16 and 55 years old to be eligible for this insurance plan.
AIA One Plan for Foreigners
AIA One Plan is open only to Malaysian citizens who are currently residing in Malaysia.
AIA One Plan Calculator
You can find an online calculator for on the AIA website. You need to fill relevant details such as your gender, occupation, DOB and lifestyle particulars. It will help you calculate your contribution for AIA One Plan.
AIA One Plan Claims
AIA has provided an online claim form, and a list of mandatory documents on its website. You have to download the form and fill in relevant details. You can submit the completed form along with required documents at your nearest AIA customer centre.
- Telephone Number: 1300-88-1899
- AIA Address:
- Menara AIA,
- 99 Jalan Ampang,
- 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
- You can fill up an online contact from available on AIA website where an insurance agent will call you to help with your enquiry.
How to cancel AIA One Plan?
You will get a free-look period (15 days) when you initially take up an AIA One Plan. You can cancel your insurance policy only within the free-look period. You need to visit your nearest AIA customer centre to cancel your insurance policy.
Q. Is my contribution premium guaranteed with AIA One Plan?
A. Yes. Your premium is guaranteed for the entire one year policy term.
Q. Can I take more than one AIA One Plan?
A. Yes. You can take more than one AIA One Plan, but the total coverage amount of all policies should not exceed RM500,000.
Q. Can I increase or decrease the coverage amount of my AIA One Plan?
A. No. Once the AIA One Plan starts, you cannot change the coverage amount during the term.
Q. Can I cancel my AIA One Plan after the free-look period?
A. No. You can cancel your insurance plan only within the free-look period. After the free-look period, your coverage will close at the end of the policy term.
Q. Are there any conditions for nominating someone?
A. Yes. You can nominate individuals only. Organisations cannot serve as a nominee.
Q. How can I check the status of my claim?
A. You need to register yourself as a user on My AIA customer portal. You can use your claim number to check the status of your claim. You can also visit AIA customer centre or call AIA care lines to check the status of your claim.