The Allianz i-EssentialCover is a non-participating term premium insurance plan that keeps you protected from life’s uncertainties. The plan offers death and total permanent disability (TPD) coverage.
Benefits of Allianz i-EssentialCover Insurance
- Offers guaranteed premium.
- Offers protection for 10 years.
- You can make the payment for the plan’s premium on monthly as well as on annual basis.
- The facility comes with a hassle-free and fast approval.
- The maximum coverage associated with this plan is RM500,000.
- You can buy one policy per life with Allianz i-EssentialCover.
- The following plans are available with Allianz i-EssentialCover:
- Plan 200: The Plan 200 comes with a coverage of RM200,000.
- Plan 300: The Plan 300 has a coverage amount of RM300,000.
- Plan 500: This plan comes with a coverage of RM500,000.
- The plan is available only for Malaysian residents with an NRIC.
- The minimum entry age is 18 years.
- The maximum entry age is 55 years.
Allianz i-EssentialCover Calculator
The calculation of the premium associated with Allianz i-EssentialCover depends upon your age at the time of policy purchase (to your nearest birthday) and the plan you chose.
Allianz i-EssentialCover Claims
The claims for Allianz i-EssentialCover can be made at the online website of Allianz Malaysia Berhad. You need to download the claim form and submit it to Allianz Life Branch after filling it with all the required information. Once your application is received, it will take a maximum of 7 working days for it to get approved. Once the claim is approved, you will receive the payment within 5 working days.
In order to get further information regarding the Allianz i-EssentialCover, you can contact the Allianz Malaysia Berhad via its customer service number 1-300-88-1028.
How to Cancel Allianz i-EssentialCover
If you wish to cancel your policy, you can return the policy within 15 days (free-look period) of receiving the same. The total premiums paid by you during this time will get refunded to you in such cases.
Q. Can I get a policy under Allianz i-EssentialCover on a joint basis?
A. No. You can get the policy only on individual basis.
Q. Can I use the Allianz i-EssentialCover for income tax relaxation?
A. Yes, the insurance premium can be used for the purpose of tax relief for life insurance as per the current tax regulation subject to the approval of Inland Revenue Board.
Q. Can the premiums associated with this plan increase during the facility’s term?
A. No. The premiums associated with this plan are fixed.
Q. What are the fees and charges I have to bear with Allianz i-EssentialCover?
A. There is no fee associated with the Allianz i-EssentialCover Life.
Q. Is there a grace period associated with the premium payments of this plan?
A. Yes, you will be given a grace period of 31 days from the due date of the premium payment.
Q. What are the ways to make the payment for this facility?
A. You can make the payment for this facility’s premium via debit and credit cards only.
Q. Is there a waiting period associated with Allianz i-EssentialCover?
A. No, there is no waiting period associated with this plan.
Q. Is there a benefit I will receive once the facility matures?
A. No, the Allianz i-EssentialCover doesn’t come with any maturity benefit.
Before purchasing the plan make sure you have read the fine prints thoroughly. The plan does not cover any pre-existing conditions i.e., physical or mental disability. To buy this plan, contact your nearest Allianz Bank Malaysia today.