AmMetLife Mega is a single premium whole life plan that provides insurance coverage as well as guaranteed cash value. It offers coverage till the age of 85 years with basic sum assured, which could be 5 times higher than the single premium.
Benefits of AmMetLife Mega Insurance
- The plan gives you guaranteed cash value so that you can meet your financial commitments.
- Upon your death or TBD, if the policy is still active, you can get either the basic sum assured or the guaranteed cash value, whichever is higher.
- You can get TPD benefits up to the age of 65 years.
- With this plan, you can plan your insurance coverage for a longer period of time.
AmMetLife Mega Claims
You can inform the insurance company through phone, email, fax, by visiting the head office or the nearest branch. The notification must be done within 90 days from the date of loss.
On notification, you will receive the Claims form to be filled. You have to fill the form and provide all the required documents while submitting the form. After your claim is processed, you can get the claim amount once it is approved.
If you have any queries about your insurance needs, you can do any of the following:
- Call the service centre at 1300 88 8800.
- Send a fax on the number +603 2171 3000.
- Email your queries to email@example.com.
- Send an SMS with your query to 33911 in the format AML
. This service is available free of cost.
How to Cancel AmMetLife Mega Policy
If you are not happy with your AmMetLife Mega Insurance policy, you can cancel it any time. You can contact your agent, customer service, AmMetLife’s website or the branch office to collect the Cancellation form. You have to fill the form, attach all the supporting documents along with the Cancellation form and submit.
Q: How much time will it take for my claims to be processed?
A: Once your cancellation request is processed, you will get the amount within ten working days upon the receipt of complete documentation.
Q: How much is the TBD benefit amount payable?
A: RM million is the amount that this plan offers per life basis.
Q: How is the basic sum assured calculated?
A: The basic sum assured is determined by the entry age of the life assured and single premium amount.
Q: When is the guaranteed cash value payable?
A: Guaranteed cash value is payable upon the surrender of the AmMetLife Mega insurance policy.
Q: How many types of claims are there?
A: The following are the different types of claims:
- Death claim
- Accident claims
- Hospitalisation Benefits claims
- Total & Permanent Disability (TPD) claim
- Critical Illness claim