AmMetLife ProtectElite is a regular long-term insurance plan that’s designed to protect your loved ones in an event of death or total and permanent disability. It is linked to investments and offers you to choose from varied premium payment tenures as per your convenience.
Benefits of AmMetLife ProtectElite Plan:
- Your family will be protected in event of death or total and permanent disability.
- You will be covered for cancer where you will get a lump sum amount.
- Your family and loved ones will receive additional coverage in case of accidental death.
- Your AmMetLife ProtectElite policy will not lapse within the first 6 years if the account value is equal to or less than zero.
- You can get a high non-medical limit with AmMetLife ProtectElite plan.
- You get to choose from a multiple premium payment options.
- You can go for additional coverage on AmMetLife ProtectElite depending on your financial needs.
- You can make partial withdrawals on AmMetLife ProtectElite policy.
- You may be qualified for personal tax benefit based on the premium amount.
You need to be between 16 years and 70 years of age to be deemed eligible for this plan.
- Telephone: 1300 88 8800.
- Fax: 603 2171 3000.
- Email: [email protected].
- SMS: Type AML
your message. Send to 33911.
- Address: AmMetLife Insurance Berhad (15743-P)
Level 24, Menara 1 Sentrum,
No.201, Jalan Tun Sambanthan,
50470 Kuala Lumpur
How to cancel AmMetLife ProtectElite insurance policy?
You need to contact your insurance agent to cancel your insurance policy. You can call the customer care line or visit AmMet website for more details on policy cancellation.
Q. What are the terms on coverage for death or TPD?
A. The coverage for death is up to 100 years of age, and coverage for TPD is up to 80 years of age.
Q. What are the terms on coverage for Cancer?
A. Upon diagnosed with cancer, you will be paid 20% of the basic sum assured. This will be in form of one lump sum payment. The coverage for cancer will cease once this payment is made. The coverage is also subject to a 30-day survival period. The payment for cancer coverage will not decrease or affect the benefits of AmMetLife ProtectElite with regard to death, TPD and, accidental death.
Q. What additional coverage is provided in case of accidental death?
A. Additional coverage is classified into 2 types. Claim on accidental death is allowed on either of these types, not both.
- Accidental Death: Your family will be paid additional 100% of the basic sum assured.
- Accidental Death in Public Conveyance: Your family will be paid additional 200% of the basic sum insured.
Q. What are the conditions for no lapse guarantee benefit?
A. Your AmMetLife ProtectElite policy will not lapse within the first 6 years if your account value is less than or equal to zero. This feature is applicable only:
- If you have paid the due premium on the premium due date.
- If you have not made any partial withdrawals on your policy.
- If you have not made any changes on your insurance plan.
Q. What are the different premium payment term options available on this insurance policy?
A. You can choose from 5, 10, 20 or up to 100 years in age (next birthday).
Q. What are the additional coverage riders available for AmMetLife ProtectElite?
A. You get around 4 different types of additional cover riders on this policy. They are:
- Critical Illness Rider.
- Payor Benefit Rider.
- Dread Disease Waiver of Premium.
- Payor Dread Disease Waiver of Premium.
Q. What are the terms on partial withdrawal?
A. You can make partial withdrawals on your policy in times of need. You need to pay a withdrawal fee for each withdrawal. The benefits of this insurance policy would also be reduced based on your partial withdrawals. You also need to ensure that you have adequate account value at all times to keep you insurance policy active.