Wealth Protection with Investment is a regular premium investment-linked plan by AXA Affin Life Insurance Berhad that allows you to accumulate and protect your wealth at the same time. Investing in this plan lets you save and secure your future along with your loved ones against any unforeseen situations in life.
Features and Benefits
- The plan gives you ample flexibility to regulate your savings and protection level according to the different stages of life.
- You can add various supplementary benefits to this plan which gives you the flexibility to select your own protection plan based on your budget and changing needs.
- The plan provides a protective layer to your family in the event of your death and total and permanent disability (TPD).
- You have the option to increase your investment level by topping up your commitments without any charge.
- You do not have to pay any insurance charges for the first year for any supplementary benefit plan that you choose.
- This plan allows you to switch your funds as per your wish.
In order to be eligible for this plan, you need to be below 66 years of age.
You can assess your financial needs and decide what is best suited for you with a simple calculator, which is available on the AXA website. You can plan your retirement or income protection or savings and investment by filling up some mandatory fields like your salary, age, savings so that the assessment tool shows you the results.
Wealth Protection with Investment Claims
In order to submit your claims, follow the Claims Guidelines page on the AXA website. You will find details of the claims procedures for different types of loss category from the drop-down list such as death, individual travel related, car and accident, medical, damage to property and business. Every category has subcategory attached to it. Select one of your choice to see the claims procedure for each. Generally, the process flows like this:
- You contact AXA to give you claim notification and download the claim form.
- Submit the duly filled claim form along with the supporting documents either to AXA or to your AXA agent within 1 month from the date of the incident.
- Once you submit the form and the documents, AXA will process the claim and get back to you within fourteen working days.
- Finally, you get the payment within three working days.
You can call the Claims Hotline Contact Number at (+603) 2170 8282 given on the official website.
Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries regarding claims.
If you have any queries, you can call the Life Insurance Hotline (press 1 for all services) Number at 1300-88-1616.
You can also send an email to email@example.com to seek clarifications.
Moreover, you can call at the 24/7 Hospitalisation Numbers at 1300-80-0020 and/or 03-78841818.
How to Cancel the Wealth Protection with Investment Policy
If you are not happy with the policy you have taken, you may cancel your policy by returning it within 15 days from the date of receipt of the policy. You will then get back the unallocated premiums, the allocated value of units, as well as any insurance and policy charges.
Q: Do I have to pay any additional insurance charges if I opt for supplementary benefits?
A: Yes, additional insurance charges are applicable for supplementary benefits.
Q: What are the various supplementary benefits or add-on plans available?
A: Some of the add-on plans that help you build a contingency fund along with the Wealth Protection with Investment plan are:
- Premium Payor
- Parent Premium Payor
- Spouse Premium Payor
- Accident Protector
- Critical Illness
- HOPE Medic
- Hospital Income Benefit
- Accelerated Critical Illness
Q: What happens if I fail to make a premium payment?
A: If you skip a payment cycle for any reason, you will get thirty one days grace period after the due date is over in order to pay the premium. If you still fail to make the payment within the grace period, then your account value will be used to pay future premiums. If you have insufficient account value, then your policy will lapse.
Q: What are the fees and charges applicable?
A: The table below shows the applicable fees and charges.
|Service||RM6 every month (applicable to the basic plan).|
|Insurance||Deducted every month. The insurance charges varies depending upon the attained age, occupation, gender, smoking habit and medical rating.|
|Fund switching||Free for the first four switches each policy year. Any subsequent switches within the policy year is charged RM30 each transaction.|
|Partial withdrawal||Not chargeable.|
Q: Do the insurance charges increase as I age?
A: Yes, the insurance charges increase with your age.