Etiqa Prisma is a Shariah-compliant term insurance policy that provides Takaful coverage for you and your family in case of death or total and permanent disability. You can choose from a wide range of optional riders to attach to this policy. You can enhance your coverage and sum insured by adding riders to the plan.
Features and Benefits:
- The minimum sum insured under this insurance plan is RM10,000.
- The minimum contribution you can make for this policy is RM50 every month or RM600 every year.
- The minimum policy term for this insurance plan is 10 years.
- You can choose different modes of premium payment as per your convenience and affordability.
- You may be eligible for a surplus if decided by your Takaful operator.
- You or your family would receive total sum covered amount in case of death or total and permanent disability.
- You can opt to attach 6 different additional riders to your insurance policy.
- Person Insured:
- Minimum age is 19 years.
- Maximum age is 60 years.
- Minimum age is 19 years.
- No maximum age.
Insurance Claims for Etiqa Prisma
If you wish to make a claim, you need to inform Etiqa as soon as an incident or mishap occurs. You can fill in an online claim form available on Etiqa website. Include complete details such as your policy number, details about the mishap, and any required documents.
If you are not able to access the online form for any reason, you can download the General Claim form and fill it with relevant details. Attach this complaint form to an email and send it to Etiqa. You can also visit the nearest Etiqa branch to claim on your policy.
You can find a list of mandatory documents required by Etiqa on the website. Ensure that you submit the required documents to process your claim request properly.
- Etiqa Oneline:
- 1 300 13 8888 (Local)
- +603 2296 1799 (Overseas)
- Etiqa Email: [email protected].
How to Cancel Etiqa Prisma Insurance Policy?
If you wish to cancel your insurance policy, you need to send a written notice to Etiqa. You can call or email customer service for more information and assistance to cancel your policy.
Q. What are the different types of payment modes available for this policy?
A. You can choose to pay your insurance premium through 4 different modes, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual mode.
Q. How many additional riders are available for this insurance policy?
A. You can choose from 6 different additional riders to attach to the basic policy.
Q. What are the different types of riders available?
A. The available optional riders for this policy are:
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit
- Accidental Indemnity Benefit
- Critical Illness Benefit
- Hospital Cash Benefit
- Ultra-Medic Benefit
- Waiver of Contribution for Critical Illness Benefit (Payor)
Q. What is the maximum age limit for the TPD coverage?
A. The maximum age limit for total and permanent disability is 65 years for the person insured.
Q. What is the maximum sum insured for this policy?
A. The maximum sum insured for this insurance policy depends on the insurance underwriting. It will be determined case by case based on your eligibility and health history.
Q. How will the surplus be calculated?
A. Your Takaful operator would decide your eligibility and share for any surplus at end of each financial year. If you are eligible, your share of surplus would be credited to a separate account. It would be payable when your insurance certificate ceases.
If you have made any claim in that financial year, you may not be eligible to receive surplus. If your surplus is less than RM10, it would be donated to a charity fund on your behalf.
With the minimum contribution as low as RM50, Etiqa Prisma makes is an affordable insurance policy catering to those who are looking for a Shariah-compliant basic insurance product. Contact your nearest Etiqa branch to apply.