Great VantageCare 2 is a life insurance plan that will cover you for critical illness, total and permanent disability, and death. This policy can be tailored as per your needs and affordability. The plan also comes with non-guaranteed bonuses.
Features and Benefits:
- You would get comprehensive coverage for critical illnesses.
- You and your family would be covered in event of death or total and permanent disability.
- You can increase your protection under this plan with an additional sum assured.
- You can buy back the death benefit portion in case your policy is terminated due to a critical illness claim.
- You can get enhanced protection by attaching optional riders to your policy.
- You will receive fund benefits once your insurance policy matures.
Eligibility Criteria for Great VantageCare 2
- The minimum age criteria is 30 days old (attained).
- The maximum age criteria is 60 years.
Great VantageCare 2 Calculator
Visit the insurer’s website and use the calculator to get an estimate of the premium that needs to be paid. All you need to do is fill in the required fields given on that page and click submit to get the estimation.
Insurance Claims for Great VantageCare 2
You can find online claim forms on Great Eastern Life website. Download the necessary forms and complete them with relevant information. You can also find a list of mandatory documents on the website for every specific claim.
Visit your nearest branch or the customer service centre at the head office. Submit the claim forms along with required documents. You will be informed of your claim status via written notice.
- Enquiries: 1300 1300 88.
- Customer Service: +603 4259 8888.
- Email: email@example.com.
How to cancel Great VantageCare 2 policy?
If you wish to cancel your insurance policy, you can call the customer service number or visit your nearest branch. A representative will help you with the cancellation process. If you cancel the policy within 15 days from the date of policy delivery, you will get a refund on the premium you have paid excluding the medical expenses if any.
Q. What would happen in event of death or total and permanent disability?
A. In an event of total and permanent disability occurring within the policy term, you would receive your basic sum assured and any cash bonus or terminal bonus if applicable.
In event of death, your family would receive the basic sum assured, any additional sum insured if applicable and cash bonus or terminal bonus if applicable.
Q. How does the BuyBack option work?
A. During a critical illness claim, your policy would be terminated once the claim is paid. Then you can use this unique option where you can buy back the death benefit portion up to the maximum basic sum assured. This option will allow you and your family to have extra protection at critical times.
Q. What is included in the maturity benefit?
A. Once your insurance policy matures, you will receive your basic sum assured and any cash bonus or terminal bonus if applicable. This benefit would be paid in one lump sum.
Q. What is the minimum sum assured for this policy?
A. The minimum sum assured for this plan is RM30,000. The maximum sum assured would be subject to your eligibility and underwriting requirements.
Q. How can I pay my insurance premium?
A. You can pay your insurance premium by cash, cheque, credit card, banker’s order, auto debit and internet banking.
Q. What are the different modes of payment available on this policy?
A. You can opt to pay monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly through credit card, auto debit, banker’s orders ,and internet banking.
Q. Would I receive any tax benefits if I take up this insurance policy?
A. The benefits you receive under this insurance policy are generally non-taxable. You may be eligible for tax relief based on your paid premium. Tax benefits are subject to the final decision of Inland Revenue Board and Malaysian Income Tax Act 1967.
Q. What are the major exclusions under this insurance cover?
A. The major exclusions would include:
- Any pre-existing illness.
- Death as a result of suicide during the first policy year.
- Total and permanent disability caused by self-inflicted injuries.
- Any critical illness that occurs or is diagnosed within the waiting period.