HLA Asset Protector is a regular premium investment-linked plan that provides protection against Total and Permanent Disability (TPD), Old Age Disablement (OAD), and death. This protection plan also safeguards your business and secures your assets.
Features and Benefits
- Adjust the loan protection coverage for early repayment, refinancing, etc..
- You can Withdraw from your account value to settle loans.
- You can reduce the premium payment term via Reduced Paid Up.
- Receive lump sum payment to recovers losses incurred in business.
- Your family members will receive a lump sum amount of the sum assured along with your account value in an event of death or TPD.
The following is the eligibility criteria for this insurance policy:
- The minimum entry age of the child is 18 years and the maximum entry age is 70 years.
- The minimum entry age of the policy owner is 16 years while the maximum is 65 years.
HLA Asset Protector Claims
You will have to fill up the Claim Nomination Form available on the Hong Leong website. After filling up the form, you can submit the same along with the necessary documents to the nearest branch for further processing. Once the claim is approved, you will get your money.
You can dial 03-76501818 (Head Office) or call the Customer Service at 03-7650 1288.
How to Cancel HLA Asset Protector Policy?
If you want to cancel the policy for any reason, you will have to do so within the free-look period, that is, within 15 days from the policy delivery date.
For your Basic Plan and Rider plan, Hong Leong Assurance Berhad will refund the unallocated premium money to you along with any monthly policy fee if applicable.
HLA Asset Protector FAQs
Q. What is the payment frequency of this plan?
A: The payment can be done monthly/quarterly/annually/semi-annually.
Q. What is the minimum and maximum Basic Sum Assured limit?
A: The minimum basic sum assured is RM 500,000 and the maximum limit is subjected to underwriting.
Q. What are the various options available for premium payment?
A. The following options are available for premium payment:
- Auto Debit
- Direct Payment
- Standing Instruction
- Direct Banking
- Internet Banking
- Pay online via HLA website
- Credit Card
Q. What are the charges applicable?
A. The following charges are applicable to this policy:
- Policy fee - A monthly policy fee of RM5.30 is chargeable.
- Insurance charge -This is not guaranteed. However, GST will be charged wherever applicable.
- Fund management fee – This fee is charged as a percentage of the Net Asset Value of the fund.
Q. How can my agent help me?
A. Your agent has varied role to play. Some of them are mentioned here:
- Your agent can help you to choose the best insurance policy that suits your need.
- He/she can explain all the product features to you so that you make an informed choice.
- Once you decide to buy the policy, your agent can help you with the application process and explain the terms and conditions to you.
- During the term of your policy, he/she can help you in policy renewal, making a claim.