HLA Complete Link is a long-term protection plan that provides complete coverage to you and your family at various stages of life. With this plan, you can add riders to protect three generations of your family – you and your spouse, your children, and your parents as well. The investment-linked policy also covers death, Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) and Old Age Disablement (OAD), up to 100 years of age.
Features and Benefits
- Get coverage against death, Total and Permanent Disability (TPD), or Old Age Disablement (OAD) up to the age of 100.
- This plan rewards you guaranteed bonus units for your loyalty i.e., the longer you stay in the plan, the more rewards you get.
- The plan allows you to fully optimise your earnings with several investment funds based on your protection requirements.
- With this plan, you can opt for automatic fund switching strategy - from higher to lower risk. This will mitigate your overall financial risk in your portfolio.
- You can utilise medical, disability income, accidental, critical illness, and premium waiver riders to maximise your and your family’s protection level.
The minimum entry age of the Life Assured is 91 days of gestation and the maximum is 70 years of age.
The minimum age of the Policy Owner should be 16 years.
HLA Complete Link Claims
You need to fill up the Claim Nomination Form available on the Hong Leong website. After filling up the form, you can submit the same along with the necessary documents to the nearest branch for further processing. Once the claim is approved, you will get your money.
You can call 03-76501818 (Head Office telephone number) or dial the Customer Service at 03-7650 1288.
How to Cancel the HLA Complete Link Insurance Policy?
If you want to cancel the policy for any reason, you will have to do so with the free-look period, that is, within fifteen days from the policy delivery date.
For your Basic Plan and Rider plan, Hong Leong Assurance Berhad will refund the unallocated premium money to you along with any insurance charge or monthly policy fee if applicable.
Q. When will I start getting the bonus units?
A. You will get the guaranteed bonus units once in every policy year right from the beginning of the seventh policy year.
Q. What is the annual premium limit?
A. The minimum is RM1,200. The maximum limit depends on underwriting.
Q. How many Guaranteed Bonus Units will I get?
A. See the following table to understand how many Guaranteed Bonus Units you are entitled to:
|Commencement of Year||Account Value (%)|
|11 and above||0.20|
Q. What are the fees that I should be aware of in this plan?
A. You should be aware of the following applicable fees:
- Policy Fee: This is a monthly fee and is chargeable at RM5.30.
- Insurance Charge: This is not guaranteed.
- Fund Management Fee – This is charged as a percentage of the Net Asset Value of the fund.
Q. What is the payment frequency of this plan?
A. The payment can be done monthly/quarterly/annually/semi-annually.