HLA EverLife Plus is a premium investment-linked insurance plan that provides comprehensive protection till 100 years of age as well as wealth accumulation for you and your family. The policy also offers financial support to your family in an event of death, total and permanent disability (TPD) or old age disablement (OAD).
Benefits of HLA EverLife Plus Insurance Plan
- The policy may qualify you for tax relief under the Life Insurance category. However, this depends on the Inland Revenue Board’s final decision.
- You can complement this plan with supplementary riders of your choice.
- Protects you till 100 years of age.
- You get the flexibility to choose a reduced paid up plan from third policy year, which helps mitigate your financial commitments during hard times.
- Go for a premium holiday, which utilises your fund value to meet the monthly charges.
- Extra units are added to your account automatically from the seventh year to boost your child’s education fund.
The minimum entry age starts as early as 91 days of gestation while maximum entry age is 70 years. The minimum age of the Policy Owner should be 16 years.
HLA EverLife Plus Claims
You will have to fill up the Claim Nomination Form available on the Hong Leong website. After filling up the form, you can submit it along with the required documents to the nearest branch for further processing. Once the claim is approved, you will get your approved money.
You can call 03-76501818 (Head Office) or dial Customer Service at 03-7650 1288.
How to Cancel the HLA Complete Link Insurance Policy?
If you want to cancel the policy for any reason, you will have to do so with the free-look period, that is, within fifteen days from the policy delivery date. For your Basic Plan and Rider plan, Hong Leong Assurance Berhad will refund the unallocated premium money to you along with any insurance charge or monthly policy fee if applicable.
Q. What is the payment frequency of this plan?
A. The payment can be done monthly/quarterly/annually/semi-annually.
Q. What are the optional benefits that this plan offers?
A. This plan offers the following optional benefits:
- Life Protection
- Medical coverage
- Critical Illness Cover
- Accident Cover
- Guaranteed Cash
- Disability Income
- Premium Waiver
Q. What is the annual premium limit of this plan?
A. The minimum limit is RM780 and the maximum limit depends on underwriting.
Q. How can I optimise my wealth with this plan?
A. With the HLA EverLife Plus, you can enhance your savings in the following two ways:
- Guaranteed Bonus Units: This depends on how long you stay in this plan. The longer you stay, the more additional units you get.
- Guaranteed Allocations: This plan ensures that the more you save, the more you can invest.
Q. What are the fees and charges involved?
A. The insurance cover charges are deducted on a monthly basis from the value of your accumulated units.
Q. How does Reduced Paid Up Plan work?
A. You can convert your plan to Reduced Paid Up Policy. Following the transition, a one time reduced paid up charge will be cut from the total fund value of the Basic Unit Account to pay for the monthly policy fee and insurance charges (Basic Plan). The Basic Plan will be in force throughout the course of the tenure once you convert your policy to a Reduced Paid Up Policy.